Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread suggestion

Anxious for dentist or is Hinch up the duff? There’s rumours of Botox cos she sure does look rough!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her upper lip is looking very swollen after her 10 minute dental appointment 🤔
Dentists do facial procedures I saw one on tv recently who said she does fillers and Botox too so I reckon you’re all correct Botox filler at yes the dentist! Maybe no surprise to some of you but I don’t go to the dentist much I’m scared so I wouldn’t know about Botox!

Reactions: 7
You know what really annoys me about Zophie? The way she uses Gretel because shes anxious bla bla doesnt want the papers to use her face etc but when shes got a bit of slap on and looks half decent she will post without Gretel 🤣 Do you want the papers to post you or not Zoph? Are you anxious about your looks or not? Make your mind up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning Tattle Bastards
Does anyone else think that Hinch’s regular trips to the dentists is actually counselling sessions? My dentist is only doing emergency appointments at the moment.
Why does she even need to say she’s going anywhere? Just go about your day like everyone else does. No need to announce it to the world. Who cares!

Reactions: 18
Why does she even need to say she’s going anywhere? Just go about your day like everyone else does. No need to announce it to the world. Who cares!
Swipe up for the dentist! See she’s tagged the cake maker now! Did u have a little read in the Botox dentist waiting room Zo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gretal is
You know what really annoys me about Zophie? The way she uses Gretel because shes anxious bla bla doesnt want the papers to use her face etc but when shes got a bit of slap on and looks half decent she will post without Gretel 🤣 Do you want the papers to post you or not Zoph? Are you anxious about your looks or not? Make your mind up
gretal is for when she has yesterday make up on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went to the vet this morning with my handsnome. Will the world stop turning cos I forgot to record it? And I gave my daughter lunch. Which I forgot to photograph and write on a white board.
sorry guyzzzzz just learning

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went to the vet this morning with my handsnome. Will the world stop turning cos I forgot to record it? And I gave my daughter lunch. Which I forgot to photograph and write on a white board.
Did you pay for the vet bill yourself? Don’t forget to let us know! Hope this helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do we need a detailed account of your appointment and that you PAID for it. Narcissistic witch

Her head looks too big for her neck

Weird woman.
She looks SO different again! There isn't a pair of photos going where she looks the same!

Reactions: 10
Has something sinister happened to the lard arsed mut? Haven’t seen hide nor hare of him for ages now considering his Ron a don a ding dongs brother we have seen very little of him did he nip and snap at the party and been sent to the dogs home?
I asked the same thing last night, and he magically reapppered this morning. Hope this helps 😁

Reactions: 2
Not recorded, didn’t happen then 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was it really essential that she went to get her teeth whitened? She claims she has such fear of leaving the house in a pandemic but will happily go to a cosmetic dentist. Ok hun.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.