Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you pay for the vet bill yourself? Don’t forget to let us know! Hope this helps!
Yes I did but only after they rang me when I got home cos I forgot. Too anxious sorry guyzzzzzz. Its a little local vet in a little business called Petzz at homesnome. HTH

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I did but only after they rang me when I got home cos I forgot. Too anxious sorry guyzzzzzz. Its a little local vet in a little business called Petzz at homesnome. HTH
I must share and get their followers up! Sounds like a REALLY REALLY small business!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dentists do facial procedures I saw one on tv recently who said she does fillers and Botox too so I reckon you’re all correct Botox filler at yes the dentist! Maybe no surprise to some of you but I don’t go to the dentist much I’m scared so I wouldn’t know about Botox!
Yes!!! My dentist once asked if I was interested in any procedures! I was about 25 at the time and highly insulted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not recorded, didn’t happen then 😉.
im sure my next door neighbours can vouch. Or their bleeping scaffolders that are doing a non gifted loft conversation. Cos I had to move car and I forgot to put my trousers on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Stacey S no sooner has she put a lovely story on of Rex walking in garden hinch has to do the same of Ronnie in the parents garden!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
tiny. No one had heard of them until I gracefully shared my #gifted worm tablets cos im so selfless
They probably play Lewis Capaldi over the speakers. He’s also a small musician with a tiny following. Would be amazing to get him and this company trending guyyyzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its very sweet how she's encouraging Ronnie to walk today - if she thought crawling was bad she's in for a massive shock when he can walk and run and fall cutting his knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely! The whole Hinch Army / Hinch Effect thing is insane. I just cannot understand it. Do they all have the same personality traits? Is there a reason why she’s seen as a good thing for the mental health of those who suffer badly? Why do people think going back to a 1950’s house wife is a good thing for you?
I despair in my children study physcology at college or uni in the future and have to learn or write about the hinch effect.

Reactions: 4
I went to the vet this morning with my handsnome. Will the world stop turning cos I forgot to record it? And I gave my daughter lunch. Which I forgot to photograph and write on a white board.
sorry guyzzzzz just learning
You didn’t write what your daughter had for lunch nor take a photo?? For Shame!!!!! I’m gona send this over to mumsnet and let them say their piece 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a three times published best selling author her spelling is very poor. Sophie, it's "he's getting there" not "he's getting their" Do you spell things incorrectly on purpose to make you seen more relatable?

What tha duck is going on with those brows?

View attachment 160396
Party bits? Bloody hell! There was enough stuff for a banquet! Bits indeed! 😠

Reactions: 10
And she's back advertising that absolutely pointless tissue holder! 🙄 Its nice to see Ronnie enjoying his kitchen - I had one or two growing up and bloody loved them! 😄😄
Hope she doesn’t shove it in the garage as it’s too colourful.
will be amazing for his development
My kids have learnt to share food by playing with their kitchen

Reactions: 5
It’s really weird that I’m her private insta her posts don’t get many commente.
Ronnie’s birthday pic just has 9 comments and Henry’s none.

I know is only insta but for someone that with sick high insta presence I’d expect more especially with 50k followers on her personal.
Or are they all bots too and her friends are really not her friends.
She turns comments off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.