Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of fakes her & Onslow are!!
On the Gretel video, with them both on, where she asks him what would he be thinking if he had the dentist in an hour, watch Onslows mouth!!! He is mouthing her words as she says them!!!
All set up, playing on her FAKE anxiety!!
Pair of Cupid stunts!!! 🤢

Wow yes he does

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What a pair of fakes her & Onslow are!!
On the Gretel video, with them both on, where she asks him what would he be thinking if he had the dentist in an hour, watch Onslows mouth!!! He is mouthing her words as she says them!!!
All set up, playing on her FAKE anxiety!!
Pair of Cupid stunts!!! 🤢
I can’t unsee it now!!! Good spot 🕵🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Oh my god how thin does she look. She’s wasting away. Surely people tell her she’s losing weight!

Reactions: 6
Her snappy story this morning that the dentist "isn't an advert". Maybe be transparent about your ads love and then you wouldn't get hassle for being shady.....and be bleeping grateful that those ads give you the standard of living you have!

Reactions: 14
She hasn't tagged the cake maker - I'm not surprised. I would be too embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am absolutely raging with her patronising description ‘just a little local dentist’ That’s so dismissive of a highly trained medical professional, just because she’s trying to be relatable. I’m sure the little local dentist with 2763 gram followers will not be happy with that description. She‘s such a fecking cow, I’m disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am absolutely raging with her patronising description ‘just a little local dentist’ That’s so dismissive of a highly trained medical professional, just because she’s trying to be relatable. I’m sure the little local dentist with 2763 gram followers will not be happy with that description. She such a fecking cow, I’m disgusted
Maybe he should describe himself as Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon (qualified) to make her take him more seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s really weird that I’m her private insta her posts don’t get many commente.
Ronnie’s birthday pic just has 9 comments and Henry’s none.

I know is only insta but for someone that with sick high insta presence I’d expect more especially with 50k followers on her personal.
Or are they all bots too and her friends are really not her friends.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that the person who drew R for SS has brought it....yet she drew one for Hinch a year ago and nothing

Reactions: 2
is she .... OUTSIDE ALONE ??? And walking down the road talking to herself in her phone looking super confident !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m new here, I stumbled on this by chance and it’s hilarious.. my girlfriend follows her so I occasionally see her stuff. Can someone explain a few nicknames lol
Who is Ma Barker?
Bumstrecher? 😂
And is Jamie best life because he wears vests a lot?
Sorry for the long post lol
Ma Barker is Sophie's mum ,otherwise known as big freda
Bumstretcher is one of her many bot "followers" along with the likes of cumslut 22
Jamie is a cool dude who lives in wife beater vests although he's 41
All the vest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am absolutely raging with her patronising description ‘just a little local dentist’ That’s so dismissive of a highly trained medical professional, just because she’s trying to be relatable. I’m sure the little local dentist with 2763 gram followers will not be happy with that description. She‘s such a fecking cow, I’m disgusted
I just go to my little local doctors aswell... that also sees about 3000 other patients 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 honestly soph come the duck on Dya think they have just a few patients or something? Do you think your doctors just sees you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.