Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely someone has to pop up soon and confirm they made it? They'll be desperate to! We all know these little businesses receive thousands of customers once they've gifted something to Grinchy?
It just really points towards it being all hush hush doesn’t it. 3 days and nobody is owning up to the cake yet there was uproar over jabbas cake when it wasn’t tagged

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why was she cutting it so meanly? It just crumbled at the base because she was so tight with the slices. Imagine that parcelled up in a napkin would be nothing but crumbs when you came to unwrap 😂
Because it had to be shared between 30

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's with the crappy filter making the sky look weird

Reactions: 3
It just really points towards it being all hush hush doesn’t it. 3 days and nobody is owning up to the cake yet there was uproar over jabbas cake when it wasn’t tagged
Exactly!! It's really bizarre.

Was anything gifted for this party anyone know? I can't believe it wasn't a freebie extravaganza.. it's so far from the norm for her! But kind of have to give her props for doing everything herself for once. Coming from a woman who makes honey chicken pasta and all those other weird disgusting looking things for her friends coming round!

Reactions: 4
As much as it would pain Hinch the salesperson, it may be that the cake company has decided not to promote at the moment - and asked Hinch not to - if they’re having to run at a restricted pace (likely the cake order was placed months ago). Once they’re in a position to reopen the order books they might make a big point of saying they were Hinchs baker of choice.

Reactions: 9
“I’ve created a highlight........because I am a self-obsessed, narcissistic, utterly repugnant woman”

Actually cannot deal with watching her anymore she is making me so agitated.

She would eat herself if she was chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so her dentist isn’t a dentist dentist. He is a cosmetic dentist. She has just been a bloody drama queen over nothing (shocker). Not like she was going for root canal!!! So she’s gone out for one of the following (prices taken from his insta).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

conning shoppers for their last penny, is hinch worrying about her neighbour Jenny?

I was going to put is hinch shitting herself about her neighbour Jenny 😂 but my thread suggestion I previously won couldn’t be used Cos I swore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got to say (stand me up against the Tattle firing squad) but I instantly warm to her when she goes without Gretal. I appreciate she’s still filtered to duck but she’s really attractive and shouldn’t hide behind stuff. It’s this obsession people have for perfection and unfortunately she’s projecting that onto a cult that has got completely out of control. I have to watch her with the sound off and think she’s not initially done Ronnie any favours but I truly think Ma is to blame for the way she’s brought her up. She’s obviously been babied and doesn’t have the life skills to deal with day to day occurrences that she considers anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a pair of fakes her & Onslow are!!
On the Gretel video, with them both on, where she asks him what would he be thinking if he had the dentist in an hour, watch Onslows mouth!!! He is mouthing her words as she says them!!!
All set up, playing on her FAKE anxiety!!
Pair of Cupid stunts!!! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she went on TV given the amount she hates her unfiltered face

I don't understand that either, she states she has anxiety - take this morning over the dentist

Then proceeds to go on live TV, I assume she has done book tours, open shops, etc

Nah she is playing up for her sheeples

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.