Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Again it annoys me that she is setting an expectation that what she has ‘achieved’ this morning is realistic 🤬 When in actual fact she hasn’t done that this morning, she prob did it yesterday. I woke up this morning, I have managed to feed my child, turn my laptop on and pour a coffee down my neck. She’s a fake and a fraud

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Did you pay for the vet bill yourself? Don’t forget to let us know! Hope this helps!
Yes I did but only after they rang me when I got home cos I forgot. Too anxious sorry guyzzzzzz. Its a little local vet in a little business called Petzz at homesnome. HTH

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
My anxiety is so bad going to the dentist, any treatment needed I have to be referred to hospital for sedation 😂 least of my worries whether my phone charged, if there's parking spaces etc...

• Heart
  • Haha
If she does have ANY anxiety it’s only because she’s so full of shit and worried about being called out and to her face. She forgets our little girl next door Soph went on a helicopter ride for her bloody proposal 😏 she’s always been an over the top wanker.

MrsBint

Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twat!)
No she’s just a fake twat!! My son has autism & this is an insult to him 🤣🤣 Difference is he can’t control how he is but this bint is in full control of everything she’s doing & is a clever narcissistic, manipulative c**t!!

• Haha

KayTay

This whole "really small business" thing is getting right on my tits.

SS is specifically pointing it out now as well. It's like they're either doing it so people think "aww how good of them promoting small businesses, they're sooooo genuine/normal/down to earth" :rolleyes: or they've been told they have to let people know?

Either way, it's annoying me!! 😂

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I genuinely think she is a hoarder. It is an actual mental health disorder. She just got lucky and made some money so she can keep extending her house to make more space for buying crap she doesn't need.
Btw Soph, that green house is shit. The fact that it just clicks together should have told you it wouldn't be sturdy enough so withstand British weather. It will fall to pieces. Fail. Next time stop being so tight and invest in something better quality instead of eBay and AmaZON shite.

JayC123

Anxiety about a fucking car park space?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is that because the big flashy rangey takes up 2 spaces Zoph??

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community fucking detest her and her fake fucking life.
Have you got a street whatsapp group so you can all bitch about the hunchs? 😂

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Hmm I thought dentists were only doing emergency appointments? And she complains about every little thing so not heard her mention toothache! And just seen her ‘cleaning’ has she really left that birthday cake out all of yesterday & not bothered to wrap it up?

Reactions: 20

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I think she’s just another woman playing at the dumb, cutesy act. Combined with the fake insecurity about her looks and her anxiety it’s all an act. It’s all shields she puts up to avoid being called out on anything. Give harmful cleaning advice? She’s just learning. Buy completely pointless tat and encourage others to do the same? She’s just a big kid at heart, she likes silly little things she can’t help it! Gretel filter? Really that’s because she’s another Insta clone with the Botox, lips, brows, tan, extensions who won’t want to be seen looking anything short of perfect. Anxiety? It just gives her a more down to earth vibe and it’s a way to get people on side, also great tool to roll out whenever she’s called out.

She’s a twat.

8WG

I think this is what she wants us to see. I believe it’s all an act. There’s a video posted in the very early threads which show her meeting fans at Christmas time. She shows none of these things. She snaps in and out of it depending on what she thinks her sheep want to see.

Totally, totally agree.

Assertive and pointed when is suits her.

Someone with “crippling anxiety” and “I’m just a bit silly ain’t I?” simply can’t go to board/executive meetings at the HQs of firms like P&G, etc unless they have an ability to cbt assertive and articulate.

She has also built a brand.

And she has 186 pages of critique and all the rest (vest) on here and gets (according to her) 000s of messages of trolling on IG..... who could cope with that if not in fact a very strong, clever and together person.

She is a fraud. It’s all bullshit.

Thankfully all of us are seeing through this facade and hopefully more people will soon.

When I think about all the impressionable/vulnerable followers she has (like that woman the other night who was traumatised at being ignored by her) it makes me really, really sad as they are being exploited and fooled.

Sophie/Jamie if you are reading this...... you really need to have a word with yourselves, no moral fibre between either of you!

(Rant over 🥴)

• Heart

Jadasaurus

I don’t know why Mrs Hinch features Ronnie so heavily on social media. Surely Gleam could of warned her about the back lash the sacconejolys have featuring their children for the dollar, I mean Stacey Dooley documentary on them where even she said it’s unhealthy on the children. Gleam represents the sacconejolys so they would be fully aware of this. And let’s not to mention how they get social services called on them weekly, their kids stalked and ‘fans/trolls’ hacking into their kids school Notes. This should be a red flag to her to not feature Ronnie and give him his privacy. Looking at these looneys I mean fans commenting on his 1st birthday she’s going to have the same issues 😞

• Wow
  • Sad