Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunisup

I still can’t believe the selfish bitch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the fucking dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!
I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe the selfish bitch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the fucking dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!
I really thought she would have done one to try and out do Stacey but I should have realised it’s all me me me with her. Stacey even included joe’s other son from his previous relationship In a grid post and his name on the presents.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Is she taking the piss? I’m sorry to sound like I’m discrediting someone’s mental health issues but there’s nothing wrong with that women. Except maybe that she has multiple personalities. I’ve said it before, her actions and her words are at complete opposite ends of the spectrum. No hinch, these thoughts don’t go through your head before the dentist, you are full of shit. I have certain anxiety issues and because of this I don’t have social media, I wouldn’t wear a £200 dress to my child’s party and the thought of ever getting married fills me with dread because it’s one of them days where the attention is on you and I hate that. But it’s just one of them things and I deal with as best I can. For the second time from me to hinch this morning, get back in your hole.

• Heart

8WG

“I’ve created a highlight........because I am a self-obsessed, narcissistic, utterly repugnant woman”

Actually cannot deal with watching her anymore she is making me so agitated.

She would eat herself if she was chocolate.

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

Thoughts on Jamie? Puppet or puppet master? I remember he used to be "ok" Had a job, went to work, liked the footie - seemed ok. Now he's reading scripts, standing on boxes for photos, so he looks taller and the protector from all the nasty trolls to poor Soph (weak, anxious, nervous Soph who just minds her own business cleaning her own house and making a "wee bit of money" from the gram) poses adoringly for photos ("couple goals, so want a man who looks at me like that"- hope to feck he doesn't walk about with that hangdog expression all day) plays coaching cards, posts about the dog being his son, wears that bloody Gretel filter nearly as much as she does and generally looks like a total dickhead. I get the money, cars etc must be a huge part of it but to act like he does, he's a middle aged man after all, you think would be mortified to be shown the way he is. On the other hand he does seem to be a decent dad, Our Ron always looks happier with him for sure so can't make up my mind what the dynamic is that house at all.

• Heart

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Why does a dog need supper? That wont help his waistline. My dog gets her two meals a day and treats as rewards for training and good behaviour. Henryhuffhinch probably gets two breakfasts aswell.

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
People need to remember that little old Soph is/was a top sales woman before she was ‘mrs hinch’, everything she does is carefully thought out & planned

• Heart

PurpleLemonade

I’m sure she’s going announce baby Hinch no.2 fairly soon after the “over hormonal” comment this evening
She's mentioned hormones like 3 times in the past week. I honestly she wants to get the rumour mill going to she can get some attention and speculation going then post another skinny selfie denying everything.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
When I’m allowed to go and see my sister I’ll ask her!

• Heart
overwhelmed by all your beautiful responses to my disclosure a few threads back, thanks so much, everyone. from the bottom of my heart. i've had some time off, licked my wounds, and just had to have a taste of the wedding dress tea. top notch stuff.

wrote a poem for you all

if mrs hinch had a magic mirror on her wall
when questioned with "who is the fairest of thems all"
the mirror would screech "not you, you leech! lock away your bleach! stop filtering your kid until he's peach!"
then mrs hinch would cry "up to the loft with you, you wicked glass!"
vestlife will sigh "don't worry babes, we'll get gifted a mirror with class"

• Haha
  • Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
It may be just me thinking this but why is she acting like she's a single parent.
Jamie is there too, surely he can get up early to see to Ronnie and take it in turns but no its always her.

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
Was it really essential that she went to get her teeth whitened? She claims she has such fear of leaving the house in a pandemic but will happily go to a cosmetic dentist. Ok hun.

Reactions: 19

Vest_foot_forward

Iv been busy cleaning all day long but i totally forgot to record and post it! I hope my 28 followers are ok and dont panic.........😂 whats 🐸face & hag up to today

• Haha
Reactions: 19