Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
What the hell is wrong with this woman? Rapping to a song like a teenager, where is Ronnie when she is fart arsing around? Surely vest ain’t sitting there listening to her wailing like that? If was my husband he would think I had a screw loose!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jenniet

VIP Member
Poor Stacey S no sooner has she put a lovely story on of Rex walking in garden hinch has to do the same of Ronnie in the parents garden!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Why does she find the need to write these worries down? I’m too busy for any of these things to enter my head. Or if they do they’re in real time as they’re happening.

I prefer BK to McD’s but I will NEVER enter one again if they get back to her thinking she’s funny. The only funny thing was that she clearly didn’t know the words and was reading them off the screen. Boring, transparent bint.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I was just thinking how much better it would be if she’d said ’ I’m really lucky that this fantastic dentist who Is brilliant at Invisalign, whitening botox and fillers is just on our local high street‘. I wonder if his followers are going to increase today by all her hinchers liking him because he ‘sorts saint Sowf’s teef art’
Followers now up to 3142, so that’s over 400 new followers since tne Maldon Diva posted her video. What I don’t get is what use to the lil’ole local dentist are mad hinchers from all over the Uk, including a 21 yr old who lives in Inverness. I know I’ve clearly got too much time on my hands but it’s crazy!

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
Oh here she goes again with the anxiety card 😴

Will there be traffic? Probably Soph, people have lives outside their houses
Do I need to take a coat? Why don’t you get off your phone for 5 minutes and step outside your greyskull castle to see
Is there enough diesel in the car? Probably! You don’t fucking go anywhere
What if there’s no parking spaces? Shock horror you’ll have to park elsewhere and WALK, do you know what walking is?
What are they doing about Covid? Ever watch the news?? They are still trying to stop people having mass gatherings and taking the piss! Something you blatantly ignore.

There you go Soph! ‘Anxiety’ gone! You can go back to worrying about dog shite in the garden now!
ATV
She has ALL these “worries” but doesn’t worry that someone at the party could be a silent corona carrier and could of passed it to her son ffs

• Heart

life is great

Chatty Member
Is vest her personal chauffeur? I mean why the fuck can she not go to the dentist on her own. She has no reason to bring Ronnie with her unless the vest is going out to do a hard day's work which is definitely unlikely! Bloody hell I hate going anywhere on my own but suck it up and get on with it I've had no choice but to do it these past few months. She's doing my head in already and it's not even 10 o'clock

• Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Come on now Tattlers. Remember the constant dentist appointments in her book. Dentist is code!!! Is it for therapy? Nails? Hair do? I’m guessing Botox.

• Haha
Guys just saw the honest mums stories after she had a joke on Ron Ron’s bday about anyone posting a picture of a child they don’t know, wishing him a happy birthday and saying how much they love him is weird...which we all agree with. Well the hinchers have gone after her and said some really disgusting things

• Sad
  • Wow

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
I’d been thinking that too - there must also be material for a thesis on the Hinch Effect but focusing on thepeople that blindly follow everything she does and their weird obsession with her and the baby.

Absolutely! The whole Hinch Army / Hinch Effect thing is insane. I just cannot understand it. Do they all have the same personality traits? Is there a reason why she’s seen as a good thing for the mental health of those who suffer badly? Why do people think going back to a 1950’s house wife is a good thing for you?

Reactions: 18

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Just found this on a relatives Facebook page from 2012....Sophie
E4EBC008-A28D-407D-8D17-451D379B4E62.jpeg
looks lovely here and so much better!!

• Wow

Ranty McRantington

I’ve honestly had such a laugh reading them, I’m waiting for her to do another grid post on insta so I can ruin her again till I get blocked 😂 I’ve never known someone to be so fake and just an all round piss taking bitch. She makes my piss boil

She's one of us guyyyzzzz, she's one of us!!

Please don't think we're all like the 'proof bullies', I don't get where people on here think they're entitled to demand 'evidence' from people, never mind bloody checking for when you bought your house!

Kudos for your comment on her grid post! I'm surprised you haven't been deleted/blocked already, she's usually on it when it comes to anyone contradicting her 'perfect image'!

She's such a see you next Tuesday! Gosh I'd just want to punch her in the face everytime I saw her if I lived that close to her!

X

Missymoo92

VIP Member
She's that thick she thinks we wouldn't notice all the cake was gone. Yeah soph you really shared all that out between 6 people didn't you???
She probably fed it to the fat controller (Henry) after all who doesn't gain a bit of party cake weight guyyzzz.. 🤦😂

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

never mind Jamie and hinchs relationship, I want to know what’s really the crack between her and Stacey. There’s just too many similarities going on side by side that I really question if they are actually friends at all. Hinch gets mashed potato Ronnie, now Stacey has posted a beautiful piece of artwork that someone has done of Rex, and Stacey has even paid her for it after seeing it.
I think it's safe to say that no matter how friendly they try to have us believe they are, they'd each crawl over the other's dying body (snatching the pen out of their cold, dead claw) to grab and sign a contract before the other one got to it. Just my opinion and don't mind SS in general but yeah anyone that has to "make" a friendship LOOK so real, it generally isn't.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Right just throwing this out there. That massive Peter rabbit cake was obviously professionally done. Hinch has cleverly claimed to have done everything herself mainly from eBay, meaning she hasn’t had to tag any companies with anything to do with the party. That cake hasn’t featured in the main grid post of Ronnies birthday, therefore doesn’t require any tagging. It’s very briefly in stories again with no tag. There’s been no mention of collecting the cake prior to his birthday, which is odd considering how she documented doing everything else before the party and for someone who writes a list for everything was there even any mention of an actual birthday cake anywhere?. I think the cake has been delivered to the house by someone, possibly someone she is close with and has attended the party too. Sorry this is long but it’s just so suspicious of her and I find it a really big clue to suggest she has defo hidden the extent of the guests at the party. Cakes are one of the main things people brag about on insta and she hasn’t done that. Mystery cake maker has either been paid a lot of money for that cake and to keep it quiet or it’s someone close enough that they value her friendship and and an invite to Ronnies birthday over a tag to help their business. I don’t think anyone has piped up about the cake yet have they?
I wouldn’t be admitting to that cake either. It was fucking shit. Looked scary and dry as anything 😂

• Haha

MrsK32

Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community fucking detest her and her fake fucking life.
You’re my new favourite tattler haha