Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
What a pair of fakes her & Onslow are!!
On the Gretel video, with them both on, where she asks him what would he be thinking if he had the dentist in an hour, watch Onslows mouth!!! He is mouthing her words as she says them!!!
All set up, playing on her FAKE anxiety!!
Pair of Cupid stunts!!! 🤢

Wow yes he does

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

PurpleLemonade

You didn’t write what your daughter had for lunch nor take a photo?? For Shame!!!!! I’m gona send this over to mumsnet and let them say their piece 😂
My toddler just ate lunch but I forgot to film it and I'm now wondering if it even happened? Should I feed him a second lunch? I was also of thinking of making a portrait of him out of mashed potato, does that make sense?

• Haha

Oh no

Is her neighbour still here? Not to be a cow but I read something along the lines of her not wanting to be taken to court over taking photos but it’s my understanding that the law states you can take photos of anything you want it’s not illegal? Did we find out any more juicy gossip from her neighbour because I missed the majority
Yes I’m still here! It’s actually a breech of privacy law to take photos of people without their consent in their own private settings! Home or garden come under that.

mammaof3

VIP Member
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.

Christ on a bike that is ugly

bugboy.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Laurend

I think I just swallowed my whole head after cringing so hard after that fucking Burger King rap.. she’s lost the plot she’s fully GONE

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Seriously Hinch yes everyone has these thoughts when they do anything that involves leaving the house. You’re not special you’re just a twat.

AC55

VIP Member
You know there will be people who say that all of us who use Tattle need evaluating 😉
If that's the case then everyone who uses any form of social media needs evaluating!😂
I would love a psychologist to ask me why I use Tattle! I'd say "because I'm a mad bastard, here for the laughs with like minded people who have no intention of giving it up so bugger off" 😂😂

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Does she mistake anxiety for everyday worries?
Of cours she does, she as no clue about real anxiety! I've had a few meltdowns and I honestly didnt know what to do with myself, they are scary! My worst one was on my birthday in January, I was in a right state, crying and felt I couldn't breathe, was in a both a daze and feeling all over the place for the best part of 2 days. 🥺 Dont know what brought it on, but her wondering whether she has charged her phone or whether she can park is ridiculous and not a single sign of anxiety, bloody idiot! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Have found the discussion around Hinch’s ‘personality/mental health/anxiety’ interesting. Here’s my 10p on it; as others have said I think it’s all carefully curated for the gram but the mask has/is slipping as it’s harder to keep up the charade (and lies). I think both she and Jamie are in it/as bad as each other - in that it’s easy for her play the sympathy card re flip flops/pants whatever when he won’t clap back - it’s so contrived. If he wanted out he could easily eg. Not be in pictures, not have his own blue tick insta page.

Manipulation, whether subconscious or conscious is a big part of her brand - posting stories about her ‘anxieties’ to reel the sheep in is a clever tactic - as soon as anyone questions it they can shout troll/bully and use Hinch’s anxiety to defend her - almost a weird ‘she has anxiety therefore she wouldn’t ever do XYZ’ - we can all be twats regardless of what shit we do or don’t have going on in life. The mental health/anxiety is also used as a selling tactic a lot of the time, certainly was in the early days ‘oh I feel so anxious but cleaning with ‘insert long list of products’ has fixed it all’ is bullshit. Yes I get activities including cleaning can help/be an outlet but they are only part of the solution. She is a saleswoman.

Gretal is another tactic of the brand to hide behind and to some extent I agree with whoever said it gives her a mask to hide behind to clap back but again she’s chosen that - surely if she was that anxious/nervous she wouldn’t ever be ‘brave’ enough to say anything? It’s just another ‘face’ for her to post from like the many filtered pics/stories. Then that clip of her doing the meet and greet with fans where she’s in sales mode alongside the clips we’ve seen of her snapping at others (we all do it but we don’t hide it) really show that the ‘oh little old me from the village’ is all a carefully crafted act.

The constant lies that are easy to spot alongside the ones the amazing detectives reveal here show it’s all a charade too alongside the constant blocking/deleting of any criticism or truths that would damage the brand. I posted this before but still think it’s relevant to Hinch and lots of other influencers.

Thank you making it to the end of my rambling TED Talk on the many faces of Hinch!

• Heart

Swipeupguyzzz

Hello magazine getting content off tattle now? 😂 bet she’s raging they’ve released the price of her wedding dress!View attachment 160640
I hate this picture SO much. She's spent that on that dress, had it splayed out around her and look at wee Ron (the birthday boy!) Those "shorts" and that waistcoat - it just looks absolutely ridiculous :( Poor wee soul, he looks better on a "normal" day - anyone would think she didn't want anyone looking at anyone but her. I think this just sums her up so well and it is so sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She hasn’t mentioned her pains in her joints for a long time has she. They must have magically cleared up.
This bugged me for a long time because she’s just so dramatic and attention seeking. My wrists and fingers were agony for months after giving birth. I quickly put on my thinking cap and decided it must just be my joints settling back in after all the pregnancy relaxing hormone is leaving my body. Didn’t say a word to anyone. Told myself if it didn’t pass by 6 months I’ll ask about it. And what do you know? 4 months in and it’s gone. I didn’t contact the Sun so they can run a story about how I can “barely change a nappy” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart