Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It’s just all tat, is she sponsored by ebay?
She may as well be, everything’s an affiliate link, so if you swipe up, then buy anything on eBay in the next thirty days (anything at all, doesn’t have to be the time she’s linking to) she gets paid commission for it. But try telling the cult that and they’ll lynch you.

Sorry crossposted with @mammaof3 😂

Reactions: 2

Tillynoclean

Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ours phoned last week to make my son an appointment in September, I think that’s because he originally had a check up planned for June, obviously cancelled. I don’t think they’re Open yet though.

Sunisup

Will now see hundreds of pictures of him

or something has happened that’s why she’s so manic
I never thought of that think you could be right there! If something has happened to the mut no wonder she’s frantic this morning

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I was just thinking how much better it would be if she’d said ’ I’m really lucky that this fantastic dentist who Is brilliant at Invisalign, whitening botox and fillers is just on our local high street‘. I wonder if his followers are going to increase today by all her hinchers liking him because he ‘sorts saint Sowf’s teef art’
I was right - up from 2.7 to 2.9 since I posted. 🙄🙄

• Haha