Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perpetual

Did the dentist just put her mouth on his stories talking about "sneak peak at this composite vaneer" after storying about her story walking down the road ?????

"I only have invisiline" but this photo
has the same filler line above their lip.
from what i can tell, that nose doesn't look one bit scrunchy enough to be our Zoph. ATV #bekond

Reactions: 3

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I was off for a few weeks what is this be kond all about? Guessing it’s a typo but from who?

the gangrene foot is probably the shot filters she uses. Defo desperate for an in the style Colab

Sazoflora

Right just throwing this out there. That massive Peter rabbit cake was obviously professionally done. Hinch has cleverly claimed to have done everything herself mainly from eBay, meaning she hasn’t had to tag any companies with anything to do with the party. That cake hasn’t featured in the main grid post of Ronnies birthday, therefore doesn’t require any tagging. It’s very briefly in stories again with no tag. There’s been no mention of collecting the cake prior to his birthday, which is odd considering how she documented doing everything else before the party and for someone who writes a list for everything was there even any mention of an actual birthday cake anywhere?. I think the cake has been delivered to the house by someone, possibly someone she is close with and has attended the party too. Sorry this is long but it’s just so suspicious of her and I find it a really big clue to suggest she has defo hidden the extent of the guests at the party. Cakes are one of the main things people brag about on insta and she hasn’t done that. Mystery cake maker has either been paid a lot of money for that cake and to keep it quiet or it’s someone close enough that they value her friendship and and an invite to Ronnies birthday over a tag to help their business. I don’t think anyone has piped up about the cake yet have they?
Think it’s from that Dunstable Cakehouse isn’t it?

Loulouj

Has something sinister happened to the lard arsed mut? Haven’t seen hide nor hare of him for ages now considering his Ron a don a ding dongs brother we have seen very little of him did he nip and snap at the party and been sent to the dogs home?
I asked the same thing last night, and he magically reapppered this morning. Hope this helps 😁

Reactions: 2

juicy_jalore19

I’m surprised she hasn’t put a story up saying:
“guyyyyzzzzz... loads of you have asked me where Ron Ron’s cake is from...”

Just goes to show

Reactions: 2