Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
She’s deffo not autistic. I work with children and adults with autism of varying degrees.

She’s just a relatable dickhead.

Aww we have the same mash head piccie lol
I thought I'd written another post but couldn't remember doing that but it was yours haha
I'll change mine so not to confuse myself x

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Boobyx

She has already admitted she will come off when she has achieved her goals

View attachment 160781
Her milestones is making as much money as she can by conning her gullible army that she cares for them... She will not give a cats crack for them once all her $ has been made through them buying all the tat she recommends. How are they that thick they cannot see this? The cult of hinch will be keeping the samaritans phone lines busy when she disappears from their lives, Oh what will they do without soph in their lives..Its sad really that they are that obsessed with her.

8WG

Have found the discussion around Hinch’s ‘personality/mental health/anxiety’ interesting. Here’s my 10p on it; as others have said I think it’s all carefully curated for the gram but the mask has/is slipping as it’s harder to keep up the charade (and lies). I think both she and Jamie are in it/as bad as each other - in that it’s easy for her play the sympathy card re flip flops/pants whatever when he won’t clap back - it’s so contrived. If he wanted out he could easily eg. Not be in pictures, not have his own blue tick insta page.

Manipulation, whether subconscious or conscious is a big part of her brand - posting stories about her ‘anxieties’ to reel the sheep in is a clever tactic - as soon as anyone questions it they can shout troll/bully and use Hinch’s anxiety to defend her - almost a weird ‘she has anxiety therefore she wouldn’t ever do XYZ’ - we can all be twats regardless of what shit we do or don’t have going on in life. The mental health/anxiety is also used as a selling tactic a lot of the time, certainly was in the early days ‘oh I feel so anxious but cleaning with ‘insert long list of products’ has fixed it all’ is bullshit. Yes I get activities including cleaning can help/be an outlet but they are only part of the solution. She is a saleswoman.

Gretal is another tactic of the brand to hide behind and to some extent I agree with whoever said it gives her a mask to hide behind to clap back but again she’s chosen that - surely if she was that anxious/nervous she wouldn’t ever be ‘brave’ enough to say anything? It’s just another ‘face’ for her to post from like the many filtered pics/stories. Then that clip of her doing the meet and greet with fans where she’s in sales mode alongside the clips we’ve seen of her snapping at others (we all do it but we don’t hide it) really show that the ‘oh little old me from the village’ is all a carefully crafted act.

The constant lies that are easy to spot alongside the ones the amazing detectives reveal here show it’s all a charade too alongside the constant blocking/deleting of any criticism or truths that would damage the brand. I posted this before but still think it’s relevant to Hinch and lots of other influencers.

Thank you making it to the end of my rambling TED Talk on the many faces of Hinch!

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 nailed it @EddieBeds

instacharlie

VIP Member
Why do we need a detailed account of your appointment and that you PAID for it. Narcissistic bitch

Her head looks too big for her neck

Weird woman.
Who's that?? I could pass her in the street (except I rarely go to Maldon 😆) and wouldn't have a clue who that is!