Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anything you like

VIP Member
Someone loves them self’s, also I’ve mentioned this before but is she looking to collab with them for Lounge wear/pjs but she ls testing the waters first? So by tagging them? No idea but that’s how sly she is pretending to help all her friends out when really she’s in it for the 💰

Reactions: 3

Star12

Chatty Member
With Ronnie having a flat head that should of been picked up MONTHS ago by her health visitor! My child started to get a flat head at a couple of months old because he hated tummy time but as soon as the healthy visitor noticed and I followed her advice about feeding on different sides and laying him differently in the cot it was fully sorted by 6 months old!
My niece had it quite badly, her ears weren’t level either. She had to have a helmet for a year. However it was picked up early on.

allforthegram

VIP Member
She's had them PJs on last week so they aren't that new. She was wearing them when she was laid on the floor with that chuffing ridiculous huge face filter on
Yes!!! I was gonna say she’s defo been wearing them for the last week! It was when she was being a fuxking pepperami on the floor!
And if she is preggers again (I highly doubt, could you imagine) that would be why she’s wacking up all the pre records left right and centre as she feels so shit she can’t do anything, I’m there now it’s a good day if I don’t have my head down a pined #gifted toilet.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
My son had that chair thing, he’s 9 months now and wouldn’t stay in it past 3/4 months, I’d have no chance of getting him in it now, I hope she isn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️
This chair can actually be used up to 4... this has been discussed and checked in a previous thread😂

Be kond

Chatty Member
This chair can actually be used up to 4... this has been discussed and checked in a previous thread😂
I do know that I do own the chair too. Whether it’s been checked or not I was simply replying to someone else who mentioned said chair. Hope that helps 👍🏼

Sparklez

I think it’s all to do with the way he looks, his a good looking guy but because he isn’t the mark wright perfect Essex man type she won’t give him a post on her grid doesn’t fit in with her image of perfection
Maybe I’m out of line and shouldn’t even say this but I never imagined her partner to look like him. I thought she would have a really pretty boy or even rugged handsome
But jamie isn’t my type

mammaof3

VIP Member
What's with the crappy filter making the sky look weird

Boleynr

Chatty Member
that kid naps quick don’t he... mines been up since 5 & I think (my partners getting him to sleep as I’m working) that he’s only just back to sleep

Swipeupguyzzz

No, but she receives a commission on every eb@y swipe up and even if you don't buy anything it puts a marker on for 30 days

So anything you buy after that she gets the commission

So clear your cookies
You don't always have to clear your cookies each time, just join TCB or Quidco and go via them, cashback will always track on the last aff link, and you'll get the cash on your purchase :D

But you're correct if you don't break the hinch's aff link before you buy anything, she will get the cash regardless of what you buy

Tho eBay is slightly different from most other retailers in that they also pay cash for clicks so even swiping up she'll get something ( a tiny amount but it all adds up I guess when there's 3 million of you!) Buying will obvs earn even more

oczymlody

VIP Member
I’ve got a theory that she’ll do this too, once she’s made enough ££££££ she’ll quit the gram (fingers crossed)

oh god the Hinch army will be unbearable, she’ll be unbearable. But she’ll have to pop another one out soon, bet SS will too
Good luck to her if she does. I don’t know how she’ll cope with two though. Like literally.