Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Has something sinister happened to the lard arsed mut? Haven’t seen hide nor hare of him for ages now considering his Ron a don a ding dongs brother we have seen very little of him did he nip and snap at the party and been sent to the dogs home?
My fella just come in to me and asked what I was doing I told him I was on this and he said to read out one of the comments. I read yours out and went I read Ron a don a ding dong I just couldn't stop laughing 🤣🤣 he thought I was a right nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Is the Gretal filter better or worse than the real Grinch?
Honestly can’t bear it, is it a regular feature of hers?

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Mine neither . I'm in Essex . My boy has an abscess that has made his face swell up on one side . Even they wouldn't see him , they just wrote a prescription out and handed me it through the window . Clearly he's not special enough to be seen 😢. She's such a cunt
My daughters brace bracket came away from her tooth end of April & was rubbing her mouth, rang up to be told watch YouTube videos on how to fix them!!!! Ended up taking pliers to them cos certainly weren’t gonna gorilla glue it back in her mouth 🤣

• Wow
But if Vestlife does have a gambling addiction, they just sound as bad as each other
I think she wears the trousers in their house, he just does as he's told

simplelifex

Morning guyzz anyone up late last night thinking about roasts dinners or boats?

If there was a tattle Hall of fame, the weekend would be all over it. I'm sure I laughed more at this than dm ur dad😂😂😂

#bekond today guyzzz I just love it because we're all in this together x

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some are.
I saw my dentist week before last as I’d broken a tooth in lockdown. Going back today for a filling. My dentist are even seeing people for the hygienist appointments.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Sorry guyzz got no content, buying crap and lying again!! YES 100 per cent

Reactions: 3