Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It just really points towards it being all hush hush doesn’t it. 3 days and nobody is owning up to the cake yet there was uproar over jabbas cake when it wasn’t tagged
Exactly!! It's really bizarre.

Was anything gifted for this party anyone know? I can't believe it wasn't a freebie extravaganza.. it's so far from the norm for her! But kind of have to give her props for doing everything herself for once. Coming from a woman who makes honey chicken pasta and all those other weird disgusting looking things for her friends coming round!

Reactions: 4

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
I’ve got a theory that she’ll do this too, once she’s made enough ££££££ she’ll quit the gram (fingers crossed)

oh god the Hinch army will be unbearable, she’ll be unbearable. But she’ll have to pop another one out soon, bet SS will too
She's running out of content babies bring freebies

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Do we think this stupid gretal rapping is all distraction techniques because she feels a negative story might be brewing in the press?

One can only hope!!!

Is it possible to assume that gleam would pay off the neighbours? To avoid a press story etc?

• Haha

Punkpunkpunk

I think that’s maybe aimed at us, wonder what she will make him, I guess it could possibly include some of the following ingredients egg, ham, cheese, sweet potato for sure, pastry and don’t forget star shaped cucumber, and maybe turmeric
No mixed herbs??

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
But just think about how attached she is to her parents, still going every weekend for lunch, getting affirmation from her mum for every decision she makes. She behaves like a needy young girl who should be taken care of. Remember how nervous she was about taking Ronnie swimming and it was always Jamie doing the lion’s share of that. She very rarely drives anywhere and it seems like she needs to be pandered to all the time. I’d say Gretel is her alter ego where she can be feisty and opinionated, but the real Sophie is pretty vulnerable and needy.
I genuinely just see it as an act. What she records herself doing and what she actually does can be totally different!
I’m mid 30’s with my own family and I’m heavily dependent on my mum still 😂😂😂

e-oz-ce

Sorry I missed the live, what happened?
it was a shitshow. in the beginning she was just looking at the screen and was like “followers are coming in” and literally was shaking the whole time (i didn’t watch it all but as far as i watched) she just said we just wanna thank ya guyzzzz we’re so happy etc but she did NOT look ok. also very different from her posts and stories

I do think baby no 2 is on route....all the hormonal chat and I think she looks like she has a tiny bump in the PJ photo 🙈

I am more than likely wrong and she is jumping on the SS “ look at me all hormonal and due on” chat 🙄

Sparklez

Absolutely! The whole Hinch Army / Hinch Effect thing is insane. I just cannot understand it. Do they all have the same personality traits? Is there a reason why she’s seen as a good thing for the mental health of those who suffer badly? Why do people think going back to a 1950’s house wife is a good thing for you?
I despair in my children study physcology at college or uni in the future and have to learn or write about the hinch effect.

Louanne

VIP Member
Appointment letter for the dentist? In Scotland the dentists are only just opening today for emergencies only. Not sure what it’s like in England?
Ours opened two weeks ago. Some are still only prioritising emergencies but mine are open as normal and seeing patients for routine check ups and hygienist appointments too.

Didn’t she do a flash mop ad last week? I remember seeing the grubby wipe on the bottom of it 🤔 maybe that was enough actual cleaning for Grinchy. After all there was a birthday bonanza to plan as well.
Think that was just the kitchen. 😆 so purely for show the cleaner must do the rest of the house so it’s not filmed but it is on her list still.. 😂

• Haha

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Thoughts on Jamie? Puppet or puppet master? I remember he used to be "ok" Had a job, went to work, liked the footie - seemed ok. Now he's reading scripts, standing on boxes for photos, so he looks taller and the protector from all the nasty trolls to poor Soph (weak, anxious, nervous Soph who just minds her own business cleaning her own house and making a "wee bit of money" from the gram) poses adoringly for photos ("couple goals, so want a man who looks at me like that"- hope to feck he doesn't walk about with that hangdog expression all day) plays coaching cards, posts about the dog being his son, wears that bloody Gretel filter nearly as much as she does and generally looks like a total dickhead. I get the money, cars etc must be a huge part of it but to act like he does, he's a middle aged man after all, you think would be mortified to be shown the way he is. On the other hand he does seem to be a decent dad, Our Ron always looks happier with him for sure so can't make up my mind what the dynamic is that house at all.

I think he’s told what to do and when to do it to be honest. I think he gets involved to placate her. I might get shot but I think he came across ok in the live. Except for the cringe American accent!