Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
That dentist has probably had a right bollocking. For the record it looks a lot like her mouth and I don’t buy it that on the very day she tags her dentist there isn’t anything in it for him and he hasn’t uploaded a pic of her. Wouldn’t even surprise me if it was her hinchers that noticed the similarity and asked what she had done so they can copy

Reactions: 17

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Ok ok I’m thinking a psychologist needs to give us input. Someone somewhere must be one on here. She’s a great theory for a project! Gretal always comes out when she’s pissed off and heading for a rant or a meltdown. I need to know the official ness of a psychs input

Parking my arse here ☕
I’d been thinking that too - there must also be material for a thesis on the Hinch Effect but focusing on thepeople that blindly follow everything she does and their weird obsession with her and the baby.

Reactions: 17

Boleynr

Chatty Member
He’s a judgemental little bugger but I always dressed him well. I had to buy joggers in 9-12 because the nursery told us they had to wear them ‘cheap ‘comfortable’ stuff’ so now he’s not in nursery yet it’s a pain in the arse as I personally just don’t like joggers 🤷🏼‍♀️ & I feel like Hinch never really dressed Ronnie in anything tbh or is that just me?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Star12

Chatty Member
Some dentists near me are open. I have an appointment at one next week for a consultation for Invisalign.

Also as if she’s left that cake out since Saturday....bullshit!

• Haha

aufish3045

I’m sure she’s going announce baby Hinch no.2 fairly soon after the “over hormonal” comment this evening

Loopy83

VIP Member
She is such an idiot. Why does she keep buying things then asking what to use them for. Blatently don't need it so don't buy it! What a complete muppet

• Heart
  • Sick

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Awwww guyzzz I’m kicking myself. I made mashed potato last night for our supper and didn’t realise we were doing a gallery of mash-art! I’d have made 3D sculptures of my dogs! Gutted! 😝

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Has something sinister happened to the lard arsed mut? Haven’t seen hide nor hare of him for ages now considering his Ron a don a ding dongs brother we have seen very little of him did he nip and snap at the party and been sent to the dogs home?
[/QUOTE]
He is at fat camp 😂😂

• Haha

jharpz

Does she need a coat? Try looking out the window love and then deciding!
Unless of course she’s looking through her phone or via a pre recorded video...

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I see that 'Hinch army' are showing their true colours again. Disgusting what they are saying to her. Also rather funny considering they should aim everything they said at Hinch herself. Seriously Soph sort your followers out your forever talking about #bekind. Your followers are the worse for trolling people. 🤬

Whitelilac

VIP Member
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.
Unless they carried that heavy wooden walker on their walk today it looks like she recorded that footage yesterday. Didn't one of the maldon tattlers say that only one of their cars was one the drive when they went by yesterday?

The other option is that the walker lives at Ma Barkers house permanently. In which case Ronnie shouldn't be touching it Sophie you covididiot 😡

• Angry

Good Egg

VIP Member
Don't tell me she's taking poor Ron to the dentist with her. I totally understand single parents with no other choice taking children out to shops etc at the min. But she doesn't have to!! Why can't she leave him with vesticles and go n get her fillers, sorry teeth done. She really is a first class wanker.

I'm assuming this because he's worrying if he will be awake or asleep.

Also I thought the dentist was only open for emergencies, in which case she wouldn't have the apt card that she refers to. So again, botox top up.

Thing is noone gives a fuck if she gets them, it's the fact she lies and says she's all natural apart from her teeth 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And!!! I thought I was going good guns being up at 6 cleaning the skirting boards and living room, then the baby fed and changed and a bitta toast for me. But wow hinchy has her whole house cleaned 🤥🤥🤥 bull shit meter is in overdrive today 😂 😂

Only YOU are allowed at the dentist. YOU. The only exception is if it’s a child attending THEIR appointment.
Also dentists are prioritising appointments, emergency treatments take priority.

Of course Kween Of Maldon is different isn’t she? lockdown rules don’t apply to her do they?

Why the Fuck does she have to Dettol chairs indoors when people are not allowed inside? Why has so much cake gone?