Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Does she ever stop ordering and buying stuff??? So let me get this straight, she buys (or were they gifted?) 6 fake plastic hanging baskets costing an incredible £260 EACH that all look identical....but has a potting table and now a mini greenhouse? But doesn’t know what to put into the greenhouse? It seems she just buys for the sake of buying. She’s always banging on about items she has actually forgotten she has ordered. More money than sense.

Reactions: 17

Vest_foot_forward

Why doesnt she take her little boy out? In a trike or something? Its lovely weather she could go for some lovely walks, take him to the beach on the sand etc.

MrsK32

Ok so her dentist isn’t a dentist dentist. He is a cosmetic dentist. She has just been a bloody drama queen over nothing (shocker). Not like she was going for root canal!!! So she’s gone out for one of the following (prices taken from his insta).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Obsessive buying disorder .... She is definitely unhappy inside you would think she would realise by now all this buying / being gifted has changed nothing in all these years she's still visibly miserable putting on a facade every day for 'the gram'

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Always good for a laugh some of hinches followers. I think my fave is bumcheekonastick
Bumcheekonastick had me laughing so loud that I've now had to go into the whole cumslut and bumstretcher episode with my husband and explain.
Being as crude as me, he decided to google cumslut, and found all sorts on Etsy 😳 which is equally funny!! 😂😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You know what really annoys me about Zophie? The way she uses Gretel because shes anxious bla bla doesnt want the papers to use her face etc but when shes got a bit of slap on and looks half decent she will post without Gretel 🤣 Do you want the papers to post you or not Zoph? Are you anxious about your looks or not? Make your mind up

• Haha

ConfusedMango

I’ve said it before but the absolute desperation and need to stay relevant by recycling content/pre-recording/reading from a script/the complete mish mash of content is embarassing. I always have a dose of second hand embarrassment when I watch her stories. None of it is real! It is all bullshit Sophie has created whilst living in her mentally unstable lala land.

I’ve also given up feeling sorry for her sheep. To not be able to see through her manipulation at this point strongly points to them being of a similar fucked up mindset.

I just wish she’d put Ronnie before all this shit, the impact her actions are going to have on her son fills me with dread. Having a narcissistic mother rarely ends well for the child 😔

bellinibobble

VIP Member
After the Peter Rabbit bonanza this weekend, is anyone else slightly disappointed that the jizz filled snow/water globe didn’t make a reappearance? Just a casual 100 threads ago that it first appeared 😳

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
A study into the Hinch effect would be amazing. Especially to see if they’re all the same type of personalities/demographics etc. I find the whole thing so strange. Never would I send messages of adoration like that to someone I’d never met before. Even Corey Taylor and I would leave my husband for him..😂😂😂

• Haha

stewpot

Chatty Member
She also gave herself a first Mother’s Day post😂😂

Although I didn’t wish my partner a happy Father’s Day yesterday on social media, purely because we spent the morning together as a family before he went to work, then again in the evening and I just don’t see the point in a post when I’m with him. We do the same for Mother’s Day, our birthdays, Valentine’s Day.. Maybe we’re a miserable couple but we spend them together🙈 It’s like on my sons birthday we will just post a few pictures at the end of the day with what we have been up to. It’s not like we wake up, happy birthday collage, pictures alllllllll dayyyyyy then a night can’t believe my baby is whatever age post🙈 is that bad? Lol
When people say ‘want to wish my little darling cherub a happy 2nd birthday, mummy loves you sooo much’ I’m pretty sure your two year old doesn’t have insta. Just say it to his face 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Swipeupguyzzz

She definitely isn’t, neighbours are well pissed with her
I think that's one of the few times we see the real Soph tbh, when she's pissed with you lot :D The tree overhanging her garden, the bonfire etc. You can tell she's absolutely raging and doesn't try to hide it. To me that's the real Soph and not the nervous wreck clutching at her neck she'd have everyone believe. Common sense would tell you if you were that anxious/nervous/vulnerable/such a delicate fecking flower you wouldn't be publicly pissing off folk who lived next to you by posting their "errors" to the millions

Louk

VIP Member
What shall I put in my greenhouse guyysss? Well, NOTHING until next spring like the rest of the world that has a clue 🙄🙄 and I seriously doubt you'll get a tomato off that weed this season!

• Haha
What a pair of fakes her & Onslow are!!
On the Gretel video, with them both on, where she asks him what would he be thinking if he had the dentist in an hour, watch Onslows mouth!!! He is mouthing her words as she says them!!!
All set up, playing on her FAKE anxiety!!
Pair of Cupid stunts!!! 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Who the fuck stands and makes their already overweight dog supper!?!?

Zoph, Did he get his recommended daily dog food allowance today?? Yes?? Then he doesn't need fucking supper you absolute wanker of a woman 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She gives me pure page 😡😡

• Haha