Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liz oakes

How long can she pull the “not sure what I’m doing with this guys” innocent childish girl routine - any psycho hinchers are obviously very sad lonely women , low IQ , single mums who want attention themselves . Who are thick as pig shit - similar to people who buy any shite a z list celeb promotes . If they are thick enough to fall for it leave them to it 😂😂.
No offence to single mums either , I’m one myself it’s just a typical character I imagine a hincher is

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Allthevest20

VIP Member
Guys just saw the honest mums stories after she had a joke on Ron Ron’s bday about anyone posting a picture of a child they don’t know, wishing him a happy birthday and saying how much they love him is weird...which we all agree with. Well the hinchers have gone after her and said some really disgusting things
And the irony of what they're saying! "Put your phone away and focus on being a Mum" sorry was that meant for Hutch? Whoops Hinch. What a troll I am 🤣🤣

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Another pre record I see....the dining room filmed at night and then it’s daytime again 🙄
Trying to make out they chilled out in amongst the mess yesterday 😂 I’m no hincher but Jesus Christ even I would have had to have tidied up yesterday 🙈
Those 6 guests really went to town on the huge cake...

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Sometimes I think Zoph would rather give us Tattlers something to talk about rather than her actual loving and adoring followers... theres just no other reason for the actual shit shows on her stories. Surely she knows what she puts up comes across as absolutely mental 🤣

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Ooo I feel like she might be on one today 😁 Gretals out, we’re rapping already, gonna be a good one guyzzz I’m sure

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
Is it just me or are all those things normal to think about when leaving the house? I always double check I have keys and bank cards, always wonder what the traffic will be like, definitely wonder what places are doing about covid too?

KayTay

Thread suggestion:

Be kond about my pearly whites guyz,
Paid for by my gullible army cos they believe my lies!

• Haha
Don't tell me she's taking poor Ron to the dentist with her. I totally understand single parents with no other choice taking children out to shops etc at the min. But she doesn't have to!! Why can't she leave him with vesticles and go n get her fillers, sorry teeth done. She really is a first class wanker.

I'm assuming this because he's worrying if he will be awake or asleep.

Also I thought the dentist was only open for emergencies, in which case she wouldn't have the apt card that she refers to. So again, botox top up.

Thing is noone gives a fuck if she gets them, it's the fact she lies and says she's all natural apart from her teeth 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And!!! I thought I was going good guns being up at 6 cleaning the skirting boards and living room, then the baby fed and changed and a bitta toast for me. But wow hinchy has her whole house cleaned 🤥🤥🤥 bull shit meter is in overdrive today 😂 😂

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
Good morning trolls!
wow the last few days have been a whirlwind of gold content hasn’t it 😂

she’s really starting to lose the plot isn’t she!
my friend at Gleam messaged me and asked if I’d seen the live but because I hadn’t seen it I couldn’t really press for any gossip

she just said “it was a shit show I am embarrassed to even work for the company representing her” 😂😂😂
That is quite a quote WOW

I seen a tweet yesterday (should have did screenshot) by someone in that line of business - who said "I believe she is a nice lady but her management team are god awful"

• Wow
  • Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
New thread suggestion...

Neighbour joined Tattle, made Hinches teeth rattle so went for a check up & Botox from the neck up

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I believe she is going to the dentist today. Most dentists now do Botox and fillers as a very profitable side line, and they're good people to do it as they're so knowledgeable about the muscles in the face and mouth.
Lots of dentists are only open for dental emergencies, but cosmetic treatments like that are far less invasive and so less risky and ok to go ahead.
I bet she's only using the Gretal filter today to cover the local anaesthetic cream she has smothered around her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can she just stop it with the anxiety card making out no one in the world feels the way she does you put yourself out there for "millions" to see you have a partner at home 24/7 just stop with the sympathy card. She's definitely hit a nerve with me today.

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.
Wow she really does store photos for days when she has no content. WHAT.A.LIFE

PurpleLemonade

She's had the dentist on her hinch lists a few times now and never made this much of a fuss! She likes to repeat herself over and over when she's lying. Judging by the way she's going on about it, I think it's definitely it's a cover-up for something else.

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
She has ALL these “worries” but doesn’t worry that someone at the party could be a silent corona carrier and could of passed it to her son ffs
This is what pisses me off. Makes a complete mockery of people who have real anxiety. She only has anxiety when it suits her or she wants to play the victim. I have been putting going to town on my own for 3 months. I was almost sick and had a panic attack every time I thought about it. I finally managed to do it this morning and I was shaking and sweating the whole way there. I was terrified - I only had to pay in a cheque and of course the anxiety building up to it is always worse than the actual thing.

But I have also not been having people over for parties who could be carrying it and then worrying about going out and getting it. Did she have a testing station set up outside the house to test everyone who came in? Sure Boris could have set something up for her since she's a Queen and that.