Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nelliemellie

Total idiot .

Oh yea I’ve always wanted a greenhouse but I don’t know what to put in it . Sums her up really
Doesn’t it .

Personality vacuum .

Put your fucking head in there and zip it up

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsK32

So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.
This is why I love tattle

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Do I get a half bingo for saying she will take a photo with the dentist? ... since she’s tagged him in a story and he re shared her story😂😂

• Haha

Allthevest20

VIP Member
I see that 'Hinch army' are showing their true colours again. Disgusting what they are saying to her. Also rather funny considering they should aim everything they said at Hinch herself. Seriously Soph sort your followers out your forever talking about #bekind. Your followers are the worse for trolling people. 🤬
No no

Its #bekond 😎🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m out of line and shouldn’t even say this but I never imagined her partner to look like him. I thought she would have a really pretty boy or even rugged handsome
But jamie isn’t my type
Oh I think it’s quite deliberate. He’ll never outshine her. I think she loves the idea that people will think he’s punching.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
It really annoys me the way she just buys shit without having any plans for it. It’s cheap, plastic shit that’s going to break the minute it sees a bit of bad weather and end up in a landfill for the next 1000 years. She says she’s eco and looking out for the environment but there must be so much plastic waste that comes from her house. I get that she’s got a bit of money but if I had the cash she’s got, id invest it and put it away for my kids. I wouldn’t be ordering literally everything off Amazon and eBayer. She’s the bloody reason Jeff Bezos is so fecking rich..

Reactions: 14

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Has the lady with the screen recording managed to crop it yet?! I completely missed the live and would love to see 😂🙈

Are they hated in the street?! 😂
I seem to remember a couple of other neighbours have popped up in the past on newspaper articles. One complaining her house was lit up like Blackpool illuminations at Christmas, and another moaning about the constant stream of delivery men 😂

• Haha

Smithems

I've been so absorbed in work the last few months that, I have no idea what has been going on or what she has received as gifts during this time, but the last figure I have the gifted goods value at is a whopping £41,700.41!

As I always say, it include low estimates on big ticket items such as carpeting, amtico flooring, wallpaper and blinds. It does not include the gifted garage floor. It also does not include certain items (cakes, light up letter hire, balloons & centre pieces) she has been gifted at events she has thrown - the baby shower & celebrating 1mil followers. Nor does it include the value/cost of the gifted photoshoots she had and the products that followed - prints, dvd & album. So realistically you could add on another £2000(ish) but I prefer working with exact/factual figures to be as fair/realistic as possible.
This is also, only items that she has actually featured on her page and stories and clearly labelled as #/*/{gifted}. God only knows what other gifted gems lay hidden in that never ending treasure trove that is more commonly known as "The Garage" by the inhabitants at Hinch Towers.
WOW! I’m still ranting. So she’s gets all that and the honest mum has hinch army come at her for an opinion. Has anyone seen what honest_mum and winging_twinning are doing? Everything they get gifted they are giving away to their followers. Probably because they’ve had enough of the b**lshit too. Double standards from the old hinchers I feel bast***ds

Jinger

Her snappy story this morning that the dentist "isn't an advert". Maybe be transparent about your ads love and then you wouldn't get hassle for being shady.....and be fucking grateful that those ads give you the standard of living you have!

She definitely isn’t, neighbours are well pissed with her
I can defo see them buying a site and building within the next couple of years. She'll blame it on the anxiety and trolls etc. But really we all know it's because she isn't liked and she will say her trolls are stalking her 🙄🙄

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I meant to mention is straight after the live but what did people think about Jamie saying "can't believe Joe won" (in regards to Dancing on Ice). Was it said in a bitchy way or a proud but slightly incredulous that my mate won, way. I found it strange considering they never publicly supported him on their socials. Even when Sophie went to see him live, I don't remember her actually cheering him on.

Sparkle76

Chatty Member
Believe me grinch does not have anxiety or a mental health issue, I've bipolar and I know exactly what anxiety and the rest is like.. lovely grinch is a master manipulator and thinks she is well above everyone else, including her own son.. she puts on a good pity party at times possibly when she's not getting enough attention and this morning is proof she puts it on, if she had anxiety she would have been shitting herself going to the dentist but when she swanned out and went live there wasn't a thing wrong with her.. she uses people for her own gains and doesn't give a shit.