Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dentists are only open for emergency treatment so thats a LIE!

Starting early this morning Soph 🤥
Mine neither . I'm in Essex . My boy has an abscess that has made his face swell up on one side . Even they wouldn't see him , they just wrote a prescription out and handed me it through the window . Clearly he's not special enough to be seen 😢. She's such a cunt

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Princesspoppy666

Why does she have to use a flash spray on her oven liners? Hot soapy water will get that clean!!! So much unnecessary use of chemicals 🤦🏼‍♀️

Punkpunkpunk

Jeez her collar bones 🤮 she doesn’t need to use a jug for her sketty hoops or porridge she can just use her collar bone crevice 🤣
Hi guyzzz just having a Mugshot out my collarbone. Anyone else do this? Maybe I'm strange but I love it guyzzz. I'm gonna call them Ian and Del. I just love them. Might do this in my little memory corner in the attic. Just sit there with Ian and Del having Mugshot and wondering who Ronnien is gonna marry and what age he will become financially worthless. I'm actually crying guyzzz. Totes emosh.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh defo not!! I'd say Freda is on her way with the dart gun, just incase verucca gets a bit outta control. Vestie will have been on he phone from this morning 😂😂😂
Definitely. I bet gleam have been on the phone already this morning asking what the fuck that live was about. She’ll be winding herself up nicely for the rest of the day. Hopefully for a full on melt down later. I hope she manages to get on insta before they tranq dart her though!

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Morning Tattle Bastards
Does anyone else think that Hinch’s regular trips to the dentists is actually counselling sessions? My dentist is only doing emergency appointments at the moment.
Why does she even need to say she’s going anywhere? Just go about your day like everyone else does. No need to announce it to the world. Who cares!

MsJones

Nope not worried in the slightest! I’m not saying anything on here that I wouldn’t say to her face! Ain’t that right Sophie 🖕🏻 I really hope she sees what I’ve been saying and actually realises how much the people in our community fucking detest her and her fake fucking life.
Loving this ☕ dying to know more! She makes out she’s such a respected member of the community too 😂

Cocobean

VIP Member
She's had them PJs on last week so they aren't that new. She was wearing them when she was laid on the floor with that chuffing ridiculous huge face filter on

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I was about to go to bed now you trolls have made me have another glass of wine and two crisp sandwiches as I have 6 pages to read.....

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
And she's back advertising that absolutely pointless tissue holder! 🙄 Its nice to see Ronnie enjoying his kitchen - I had one or two growing up and bloody loved them! 😄😄

Reactions: 17

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Maybe shes got toothache after all the cake shes consumed just kidding all her 30 guests ate that and she only eats mugshots or nachos

• Haha

Swipeupguyzzz

I think this is the saddest thing about his day. She’s dressed in a £200 dress and he’s got a vest that can’t have cost more than a tenner, some shorts that he already had and that didn’t even fit him properly, and a scrap of shapeless blue material that was too big for him. They’re clearly not short of money so why didn’t she get him some proper birthday clothes instead of dressing him as a prop? He could have looked so smart but instead when he looks back, he’ll just see that he was just a bit part in her big day.
It's awful. The only positive I can take from it is thank feck he's a boy. I couldn't take a daughter and the matching dresses (probably daily!) - a mini Soph *shudders* but yeah he just looks absolutely ridiculous and that's so sad. Any parents I know make sure their kids are taken care of first, clothes, shoes - just looking the part, not neccesarily with lots of money, just working with what you have, and they get the rest (money and time wise) and that's daily, not on a special day like their birthday. Was her day really

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe the selfish bitch never gave Jamie a grid post for his first Father’s Day. Done herself one for her birthday. Even the fucking dog got one. We know the pecking order in that house!
She also gave herself a first Mother’s Day post😂😂

Although I didn’t wish my partner a happy Father’s Day yesterday on social media, purely because we spent the morning together as a family before he went to work, then again in the evening and I just don’t see the point in a post when I’m with him. We do the same for Mother’s Day, our birthdays, Valentine’s Day.. Maybe we’re a miserable couple but we spend them together🙈 It’s like on my sons birthday we will just post a few pictures at the end of the day with what we have been up to. It’s not like we wake up, happy birthday collage, pictures alllllllll dayyyyyy then a night can’t believe my baby is whatever age post🙈 is that bad? Lol

• Haha
She will try to get out of the excessive guest list by saying they weren't all there at the same time. We staggered everyone's arrrrrivall goizzze so don't worry we adhered to the rrrrulles, we only had sssixxx here at a toyme. If she ever does address it that is. Papers surely must know about this - why haven't they ran a story yet?! She needs to be outed for the fake, deceptive, selfish bitch she is!

• Haha