Mrs Hinch #184 Catered for 6, but somehow fed 30. No wonder neighbours are getting shirty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately @TomTitLane got a warning yesterday for telling someone commenting about SS to go to the SS thread and now all their posts need approving before posting petition to lift the ban!!

To keep it hinch related - vesty was clearly given his orders to repost Zoph’s dedication to his stories imagine having to repost on Instagram to thank someone for their message when they are literally sitting next to you on the sofa!!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I'm in stitches.. What is that mash man thing

Cried catching up on these.
Hinchers are definitely getting more and more cult like.... Who actually

Needs fucking sectioning
I read this as “needs fucking seasoning” and I’m howling at the thought of a pepper grinder lingering over the ronster mash

Reactions: 15
@Helen can I be a pain and request a name change please? Think it's pretty obvious what my real name is

Perhaps something like bekond - if that's not already been taken

TIA x

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Photos for Father’s Day show Jamie and Ronnie’s lovely bond, Zoph looks unhinged on Insta Live but on guyzzzz let’s all be kond

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

75k viewers on live, wheres the 3million bots.. but dont worry one of them is making faces from moldy old pots

Reactions: 11
I missed the live, and her dress was overthe top, but to be fair she did a great job on the decorations and snacks, and at least R now has colour in his life

I’m the same age as Jamie and to be fair, I have no online footprint to speak of. I held off joining any forms of social media for the longest time, so while there are probably pics out there, I couldn’t be tagged so wouldn’t come up if searched. All of my media has the highest privacy settings and I’m careful what I post due to my previous jobs. It’s pretty easy to be private in that way if you so a choose.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
Yeah right !!! All talk no proof, still waiting !!
And you can continue to fucking wait!! The amount of rude people on this site is shocking!!! I’m not posting any proof to appease people I don’t even know and open myself up to possible legal action. So make a cuppa and sit ya arse down cos you’ve got a long wait

Reactions: 87
Thread: Ronnie is in monster mash, Hinchy’s a giant fake lash & vest has found some sleeves. Just another day in the grey castle

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Hinch dressed for a wedding and had a day off from Febreezing the bedding, now it’s the neighbour’s tattle she’s dreading.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.