Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sons asleep, wine poured, feet up. Let’s do this Tattle bastards, lets do this! Happy Saturdays guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think she's scared of calling them out now as it's gone too far

She probably thinks they'll turn on her as I'm sure she is aware they are like rabid dogs, look at the time she set them on that poor girl
Was that the head thing? What actually happened there

Im off to watch Alan Carr, catch you all later Tattlers. Is that ok Guyzzz, just thought I would ask, just learning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All her hinchers secretly bleeping livid they didn’t get to “come along” to the party, after booking the day off work and dressing up in their finest eBay gowns... but knowing they have to #bekind to their queen and wouldn't dare complain

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The cheerio sand is because I assume she is worried about poor Ronronblesshim eating it but yet it’s okay to slowly cause him long term lung damage with all her zoflora and constant chemical mixing? #goodone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The cheerio sand is because I assume she is worried about poor Ronronblesshim eating it but yet it’s okay to slowly cause him long term lung damage with all her zoflora and constant chemical mixing? #goodone
Nothing wrong with handfuls of sand.. probably better than what he gets fed now😂 Nah jokes, some of the meals are alright to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cheerio sand seems like one of those things you look back on once your precious first born grows up a bit and think “why the duck did I do this?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know what how f#cking tragic is it that she has to come on and apologise for not posting about her sons birthday! Heres an idea why not do it in private???

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m calling bingo on a pic of Zoph with her wedding dress on - the bunny ears and likely the tail too. Absolutely no doubt about it , she will just HAVE to be the bunny centrefold. Smiling at the camera with the scrunched up nose , captioned Happy First birthday handsnome manzzzzz we just love you Ronnie . Never felt a love like it guyszzzzzz

Reactions: 2
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
How can you be a fan of a baby.. not being funny I have 2 children and they were very boring at the age of 1 😂 nothing to be a fan of

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)
She ain't got much between her ears tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.