Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can not wait for when she posts this thread is gonna go offfffffff
[/QUOTE]

And she knows it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's this? Do I need I go back a thread?
Go back a thread. Some mad woman made Ronnie out of mash potatoes. All the screen shots are their of comments. She deleted and blocked all of us. Not before tagging us in her stories as "mean people" 😂 I pointed out on last thread I'd actually gained 50 plus new followers thanks to her story. Then it promptly was deleted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattle Bingo

C@@@Dog will be wearing a bandana or a bow tie

She will comment on how amaaaaaaazing it is that so many of her followers “love Ronnie as she does”

There’s bound to be a picture of Ronnie asleep on his side, exhausted after today’s shenanigans at Castle Greyskull, complete with teddy.
He'll be hugging a bunny. It's the theme of his 1st birthday you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Go back a thread. Some mad woman made Ronnie out of mash potatoes. All the screen shots are their of comments. She deleted and blocked all of us. Not before tagging us in her stories as "mean people" 😂 I pointed out on last thread I'd actually gained 50 plus new followers thanks to her story. Then it promptly was deleted 🤣🤣
“Some mad woman made Ronnie out of mash potatoes.”

I am full on howling. I’ve gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she's gone and sold exclusive first look photos to Hello magazine or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody else buzzing for the excitement of Jamie’s first Father’s Day tomorrow?!

I’m calling bingo now on Soph sharing a collage of her dad on her wedding or his reaction to finding out she was pregnant, or even both😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m miserable and think that about people that wish their dead relatives happy birthday on Facebook. I don’t mean a memorial post I mean one pointed at them “dear great,great grandmother, today you turn 157. Have a great day in heaven”

like I say though, I’m a miserable cow.
I too, am a miserable cow because this winds me right up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.