Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've been off this all day, who's Jenna? Is Hinch pregnant? She looked a bit erratic on the live, can someone fill me in??

Reactions: 1

princessconsuela

I realised I had to make a new account 😂 couldn't get into my old one lost my phone & passwords 😂 I have been here before but the thread was on 90ish. I've missed so much

Does anyone follow the honest mum? She posted this morning if anyone wishes hinchs kid happy birthday it will be an instant unfollow thought it was brilliant but she’s since deleted it and all the other stories about it. Disappointing
Don’t like Hinch. But As much as I want to get on board, just checked her account and it’s covered with her kid too, a la hinch. Seems like a massive jealous hypocrite to me.

Dexy

VIP Member
Gutted I missed the live, did they do the Dirty Dancing number I predicted?! 😂
I genuinely think Ronnie will have a pathological fear of rabbits after today

I’m just so relieved no real live animals were used as far as we know.

Empathy wins the day

Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
Who does that 😬😬😬😬