Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder how the burgers went down off the George foreskin? Do we think jaymehhhhs had one too many vodka red bulls and is currently puking the undercooked chicken kebabs back up? Has the dog been given his cake and present yet? What about ronalonadingdong? Did someone remember to move him from behind the sofa? I hope soph had an amazing I birthed a year ago party
ATV
George foreskin 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Aries67

I have so many questions about the birthday spectacle.
Firstly I think the party was nice and little RonRon looked as happy as a pig in shit. He always looks like such a happy little boy. So that was heartwarming to see.
I will never understand why people find it appropriate to create collages videos and even potato cakes to wish someone else’s child a happy birthday. A child they do not know have never and will never meet. I saw comments from people saying they have been having their own party at home for Ronnie or that they have been crying “happy tears” because it has been such an emotional journey. When are people going to wake up and realise that Mrs Hinch is a character, a persona created for Instagram????
The live video was interesting. She has 3 million followers and not even 100k watched the live video. Sophie was a nervous wreck. I think she was nervous about getting negative comments on the live video and nervous that she or Jamie might say something wrong. Jamie did not seem to be bothered about being live on camera. She was shaking like a leaf. I can understand how much pressure she probably feels but Think it might do her some good to step away from the Instagram life for a while.
I agree. Imagine saving someone’s else’s child’s photos onto your phone then uploading a collage dedicated to them. Someone you’ve never met!!! It’s absurd and can’t believe she’s flattered by it. I don’t even upload photos of my boyfriends nieces and nephews and they call me auntie lol. Not my place to do so

BaanuuBug

Apologies if it’s already been said but I just watched Stacey’s stories from today and in her birthday message for Ronnie she said that they can’t wait to celebrate with him and give him all the cuddles...

Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
Wow seriously creepy, that would make me scared to take him out tbh