Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
I have not been on here for months! (missed you guys) but little one is keeping me too busy)
Just had to get back on here to say HAHAHAHA what is this stupid bitch wearing? Why does she make everything about her! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’d worn her actual bloody wedding dress for the day. But instead she chose some net curtains off eBay.
£187 not from Ebay

Reactions: 1

Brony1312

Wow. I’m speechless 🤣 I missed the live, and she looks very very poorly. I also think Jenna @Oh no is probably real and if she’s not, then whatever, it’s not that deep hope she doesn’t get put off by people digging at her.

The dress, the staged photo it’s getting weirder and weirder and creepier now. This is seriously sinister stuff when people have fan accounts and she’s posting about 3 million people loving him. I wish she would stop and Jamie is just as bad for allowing this. Protect your fucking son at all costs you pair of Aardvarks.

ALLLLSO, I thought the Peter Rabbit back drop was hung outside this morning on the gazebo. So does that mean she’s brought it in for a staged photo op. Fucking exhausting that. The baby’s birthday was nothing to do with him, it was all about advancing his mothers social media bollocks. Fucking shame on them both.
Aardvarcs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Also on the TTC thing, I know how rough it is having your parents ask constantly, never mind thousands of strangers. I’m not a fan but if she is having struggles that must be hard (although she has invited everyone into every aspect of her life)
Maybe people have been asking about a second (or speculating) but she only had Ronnie a year ago.

Don’t like Hinch. But As much as I want to get on board, just checked her account and it’s covered with her kid too, a la hinch. Seems like a massive jealous hypocrite to me.
I follow her. She plasters her kid everywhere. She is really nice. But....She’s a bit of an attention seeker. She’s hell bent on growing her ‘platform’ 🙄

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I think it's nice to mark birthdays, especially the early ones. Once you get older they become just another day with cards and a cake if you're lucky, so I don't see a problem with making a fuss while they're little.

Having said that, I'm talking a family tea, cakes and balloons, or a family meal at a pub or something, not ridiculous money spent on making things look insta-worthy and flouncing around in a frilly frock.
Completely off topic but is that your dog you have as your profile pic?? 😍😍

I am seriously getting such creepy vibes from randomers posting pics of that poor kid.

Babooshka

Oh God, get a fucking hobby. One that doesn't involve stalking a baby
Me or Marion🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Go to Hjnches page of you want to talk about baby stalking. However, fare warning, you need to get up earlier to catch me but I will apologise in advance if I’ve picked you up wrong.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Call the 5-0 🚨
Will they actually do anything? All neighbours work in local school as teachers, nursery teachers and receptionists and are all going into to schools and mixing with bubbles! Pisses me off because none of them think they’re doing anything wrong!

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Did they have the party before and all was pre recorded and the live was to prove, look it's defo today and we are in the same clothes etc. 🤔
😂

Last edited:

Gln2810

I MISSED THE START OF THE LIVE, IS SHE PREGNANT??? it literally started with her saying 'baby number 2'

• Wow