Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
Tattle Bingo

C@@@Dog will be wearing a bandana or a bow tie

She will comment on how amaaaaaaazing it is that so many of her followers “love Ronnie as she does”

There’s bound to be a picture of Ronnie asleep on his side, exhausted after today’s shenanigans at Castle Greyskull, complete with teddy.
He'll be hugging a bunny. It's the theme of his 1st birthday you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Chez300

VIP Member
Only these people were allowed to wish Ronnielonglegs wishes on her SophieRose account they must be the kids.....5413 likes and only those 7 comments! Control freak!
Why would you limit the comments on your personal account?! 🤔 people only do this cos they know they’ve posted something that will cause a s**t storm.

• Haha

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Bastard hormones. I’ll be honest i was terrified being on my own with my oldest when we got home from the hospital. It didn’t help either that we lived with my mum and she took over but I needed the help I suppose It really does get better. My youngest is 10 so I still do the kiddie things but It’s also nice to go out for a drink with the older ones.

It does feel like she is mocking us and this is what brought me here. I felt bad watching her stories but that was short lived. I’m in my 40s now, an orphan with a fine tuned bulllshit detector 😂😂🥰🥰🥰. Don’t let anyone piss on your parade honestly life is too short.
That’s so lovely to hear your so close now!

sorry to here you’ve been through a lot but what an inspiration you are now! ❤

• Heart