Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Ok, I'm going to say it cos I've been on the wine and know I will probably get a ban for life (It's been nice knowing you guyyyys ATV) but when I saw Ronnie in that rabbit outfit I thought of 'Daffyd The only gay in the village'. OK ill close the door on my way out. keep tattling folks I will miss you.....
I thought it looked like he had a massive camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lolly Pop!

Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)
Whats wrong with soft play turn up leave the mess no washing up no tiding up that my parties sorted 😂

Gosssipwh*re

I literally jumped onto the live, took a screen shot then my boyfriend went mad as I’ve been on my phone all day. What did I miss??? Is she pregnant??

• Haha

MrsZophieGretal

That live was cringe Worthy! All the crying and the “shaking” 🙄🙄🙄. Her and Jamie were off their heads- good ol’ Zoph was HIGH on life.

God guys. What a day. I’ve missed so much. Half the last thread, the live 😩 The dress is rank. It’s very obvious there were more people there than there should have been. Really hoping Jenna is real

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

For those who didn't get to see the potatoe creation on the last thread ... I give you Verne troyer ooppps I mean Ronseal 😂
That’s a whole new level of batshit crazy. That’s #tatshitcrazy what on earth goes through someone’s mind that they think this a good idea to the point it actually doing it and posting publicly on SM? Hincher’s army are barmy alright. 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
I really hope it pops up. It really does need to be seen to be believed. It was like a car crash. I was sitting at my desk at work open mouthed 😂
Typical I miss it been distracted all day by her BS (Thank god my husbands home for
Child care otherwise I would of had to compare strip my child to something) and then when I’m actually trying to catch up on work she goes live 😂

• Haha
God she’s a witch 🧙‍♀️

A self obsessed lying witch and think of all that waste she’s created just for the gram. That memory corner will be full to the brim before his second birthday why does she get away with her constant lies and disrespect towards others.