Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know of this woman who always posts her daughter on social media and I mean why not I always posts my son but I only have people I know on my socials! Anyways this Random bloke who she’d never heard of was saving pictures of her daughter and posting them on he’s Facebook claiming the little girl was he’s daughter and loads of other bizarre things, the woman rang the police and had to actually prove to the police that the little girl was hers with birth certificates etc! And that is fucking terrifying, sorry for the morbid post I never post stuff like this but Hinch has got to be one absolute fuck nugget if she thinks all these followers pretending Ronnie is apart of there family and people making fan pages of him is healthy, cause she has no clue who they are or of the intention of the people looking at the pictures the fucking clown!!!!!! HOPE YOU READ THIS SOPHIE CHEERS
Exactly why I don't post my daughter on any social media. I never show her face.

People pretending Ronnie are there's wtf?

Reactions: 4

Justapeep

VIP Member
How can you watch the live thing. Anybody recorded it or can you see it somewhere I don’t know about lol

PJ party girl

Was looking to see there was any gossip about her having lots of people over for THE birthday and came across this picture on a newspaper article - who does things like this...? If she does have another baby, will the babies have to share, so the dog still gets his own room...?

Attachments

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Big shout-out to Mammy's restaurant who's lurking here having a little read !

Since I mentioned how many new followers her little story shout out gave me she has removed it from her stories. 😂
We had our 5 minutes of Fame and slap on the wrist
What's this? Do I need I go back a thread?

Rainbowsandglitter

she’s uploaded guyzzzzzz

See I’m a tad confused here cause didn’t lying Grinch say she was putting the food outside?
It’ll be an old photo for the gram done yesterday and today will be all the fam round in garden. ! Listening to celine dion dulcet tones