Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siiiianx

Thank you I’ve had it with 2/3 but was diagnosed with depression in 2016 so the third baby was the hardest. He is such an angel and good baby I don’t know why I was like it. I never pushed him away I breastfed and do think it helped the bond luckily!

it’s amazing how many people suffer with PND and yet I personally don’t feel like it’s spoken about enough!
4 kids! Your an absolute superstar! I find 3 hard enough 😜
God yes breastfeeding definitely helped me bond too!! I think if it wasn’t for breastfeeding our bond would have been much more damaged with how badly I suffered.

honestly 4 isn’t much different to 3!! She just fit right in from the start 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I hate it when people do that.
Dear great, great, great grandpappy. I never met you because you died in 1867 but I think about you all time and I miss you soooooo much. Have a great day up there in the clouds with the Angles.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Angles, my daughter calls me that taking the piss 😂 ‘thanks for making my bed mum you little angle’ proper makes me laugh 😆

• Haha

Kimmydee

I wanted to this morning when we went food shopping, but husband would not allow it 😂 😂 😂
[/QU

Do it do it do it! Then get out of your car ring her bell or knock that bumble bee thing then run like buggery! Oh and dont forget to knick her 270 quid hanging baskets and knock over Ronnies bench. Go on I dare you!

• Haha

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I'm not going to say too much just yet but I've been doing some snooping and I can confirm there is indeed a Jenna who lives VERY close to Hinch so this one may be telling the truth.

I actually think Jenna is on here to start a shit storm, then it will be reported how trolls are accusing her of breaking lock down rules .....when all Sophie did was have a small gathering of close family ie 6 of them boo hoo bad horrible trolls daring to lie about Hinch unless of course she has some kind of proof this happened ????

• Wow

oczymlody

VIP Member
Apparently she promised Ronseal this morning she would do the live for him. WTF?! She really ain’t right in the head and everyone around her seems oblivious to it. This isn’t gonna end well. Seeing her in that live she was absolutely manic
Ronnie knows guys. His first word was Hinchers... he just loves it

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
How did I miss her going live? 👀 Fuck's sake! 😂 Anyone got some clips? I could do with a laugh! 😂

Just seen the screenshots, she looks so skinny! 😬 And quite pissed! 🤪