Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
I’m just posting to flex my newly Zoflora’d VIP status 🤩

thank you tattle fuckers for making this possible🥰 love you all my bunch of lemoners 🤍
Welcome to the ‘we stole Hinchs birthday thunder by becoming a VIP’ party, grab yourself a glass of the good stuff, you deserve it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Was just on Twitter and dani dyer has posted saying about how amazing Mrs h is and all the stuff she did ( herself ) for R bday and giving it all the mum goals !! Omg do these people live in party planner world or what I can honestly say I have planned and executed every single one of my kids birthday parties 🥳 ( side note - they’ve been more fun it’s all about the kids and I’d didn’t wear a wedding dress to any of them 🤣)
Omg how many people have replied saying they were in tears at the posts 🙄 fucking hell

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lolly Pop!

She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006
Shame his dad wasn't involved in the picture 🤔

Reactions: 4

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Oh my god I missed the live 😱
Thank fuck for you tattle bastards for those immense screen shots, she looks like 40 year old woman living off 20 b&h and a bottle of voddy with a Face deflated because she run out of face filler
Someone get Jenna here..... and the nurse that sent her the note, love to know their thoughts!

Edit:Hellllooooooo Jenna
I missed it, too! 😩😂 Glad I have nothing to do now so I can catch up on the dramaz! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4