Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siiiianx

You know what pissed me off about Grinch the most, she did a shit job of a cheesecake the other month and posted it all on Insta (obviously lolzzz) and all I saw for weeks after was her minions copying and tagging her in it like it was something she thought up herself! I made the exact same cheesecake last year by just googling the recipe and I wanted to make it again not long after Grinchy made hers but I thought fuck no I ain’t having people thinking I’m copying her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Random question to all you Tattlers!

Is it just us on the Hinch Threads that take thread names so seriously?

Also does Hinch have the highest number of threads on here? I've never really been on any others, other than to browse. I've never been invested in any others like I am Hinches!
Think it’s the highest number the Inghams have just gone into treble figures recently the next highest are about #30-40
I wonder about thread titles we are very picky about ours lol some threads don’t seem fussed!

new thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #184 Old slop sandwiches were fed, they didn’t clear up they went to bed

Reactions: 3

Good Egg

VIP Member
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006
If she carries on yanking his arms like that she’ll pop them out there sockets...

oczymlody

VIP Member
Me and my husband are so nosey! My next door neighbours have had 4 different group of friends round all week for bbq/ afternoon tea/ dinner parties (they are in the garden) but still not following rules, my neighbour across the road gave up months ago their 17 year olds gf is round all the time. Next door to them the daughter who’s 21 has 8 friends round every night. Next door to them is a teacher at my sons school she had 3 other teachers round in her house Friday and their sons girlfriends stay a few times a week. It pisses me off that everyone is breaking rules!! That will be hinchs excuse. Everyone else is so why can’t I!
Call the 5-0 🚨

• Haha
I think it's nice to mark birthdays, especially the early ones. Once you get older they become just another day with cards and a cake if you're lucky, so I don't see a problem with making a fuss while they're little.

Having said that, I'm talking a family tea, cakes and balloons, or a family meal at a pub or something, not ridiculous money spent on making things look insta-worthy and flouncing around in a frilly frock.
Yes I agree. I don’t do things for Instagram. We had a big party with a little kiddy bit and then close family and friends at our house but honestly it turned in to more of a piss up for the family 🙈 But to me 1st birthdays are mainly for the adults!

Lisav

Chatty Member
Ok so can we talk abiut the fact that there are literal fan pages for Ronnie? This makes me feel ill tbh. The fact that there are folk out there so obsessed with her baby. I don't even have a child and I feel sick at the idea of people being so obsessed with my imaginary child. How does she not see that she needs to protect him?
She just sees the need to make money.

Bloody hell! Went the shop for beer and Pringles and there’s a new thread 😂😂
#bekond is making me snort with laughter every time I see it 🤣🤣
Settling down for the night ay? 😉

Sneakymum101

I actually love her dress though 😭 I hate myself for saying it 😳 but I too found it on the website and I’m not paying £200 for a dress to wear around the house 😂

• Haha

No username was taken

I'm lost .... who tf is Jenna? Why do we need her? Is it on last thread?
Me too!!
I think that's why she thinks she's untouchable because she knows people can't publish pictures of her in her back garden. So she knows people can't show evidence
Would they not leave via the front though, have their cars parked in her drive/road? Pictures can be taken then.

Tp76

Chatty Member
Omfg that live! She ignored every comment asking who came to the party 😂

Please tell me someone screen recorded it?! I have an android phone am I able to do it myself?!

Also def preg hints as she picked those comments out amongst all others. If she is or isn't doesn't matter to me as it isn't my womb but she def mentioned it to get an OK article "Mrs Hinch drops hints on baby number 3 2 during live"

Also wtf is the Jena reference?! Must have joined after her comments :(
You can download an app on play store think it's called v recorder

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
They can't publish, but if Grinch wanted to sue them they could show it in court to prove they didn't print an outright lie.
So if it's the same neighbour who reported the BBQ and they again have pics then the paper still can't publish?

Well she can get away with doing what she wants then can't she