Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avoid the cheesy balls.... no i don't mean Jamie i meant the crisps....oh and the hard sandwiches too thats a no no 😀😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t get any bloody work done today because I keep coming back here or refreshing her page for the big reveal. Hurry up ffs we are all waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s milking this bleeping dress reveal now! It’s nearly mid day! Guess it takes a while to put all the tit on her face though and she’s probably treated herself to a hair wash for her big party

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she shown us her hand sanitising station yet considering they will all be touching and tucking into stuff she could at least pretend her non alcohol hand gel is offered 😂

She’s milking this bleeping dress reveal now! It’s nearly mid day! Guess it takes a while to put all the tit on her face though and she’s probably treated herself to a hair wash for her big party
And her bunny nose face paint no doubt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got blocked from the weird food account for just liking some of the comments 🤣 one was about a dead head in a jar 🏺 I swear. I can’t control my laughter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The government guidelines say you’re not supposed to share food, crockery or cutlery with anyone so it’s all a mess

Reactions: 15
She's got to make sure she looks her absolute filtered-to-duck best to come gliding down the stairs for the 'gram. 🙄 I hope Vestlife has moved the barrrrrrsket.... 🤔 😂

The government guidelines say you’re not supposed to share food, crockery or cutlery with anyone so it’s all a mess
She's probably not followed guidelines since day 1, so it doesn't bother her! 🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a lurker, I don’t even know where I found this site or who I saw mention that it was full of people who disliked Grinchy too but I’m sooo glad I’ve found so many people who think she’s a dick as much as I do!

And what a lovely day for me to finally come out of the woodwork too on little handsomes mans 1st birthday... ATV xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I got blocked from the weird food account for just liking some of the comments 🤣 one was about a dead head in a jar 🏺 I swear. I can’t control my laughter
I've got 2 insta accounts they blocked my home account 😂 I'm still watching from my personal deleted all comments but people are still coming in with the Verne troyer ones 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been soaking my grey tracksuit in lenor most of the day, got to have that freshhhhh smell. Unfortunately I don't have a gifted heated airer to help dry it and I tried clicking my fingers but it's still wet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is it because you've got salad fingerzzz hun? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not getting ready at all. She’s upstairs reading Tattle and thinking duck IT now I can’t make a big entrance because they’ll all take the piss! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not getting ready at all. She’s upstairs reading Tattle and thinking duck IT now I can’t make a big entrance because they’ll all take the piss! 😂😂😂
Piggy back from Peter rabbit mascot hire ?? Or is that not social distance rule breaking enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably flicking through here whilst getting ready and she’s shitting it for the reveal cause she knows Tattle is gonna explode 😂😂 Nervous poo babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.