Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people who live locally hoes that weather comparing to today? Or does it look like yesterday?
Confused over the stash of gifts already.
It's similar to yesterday tbh. Breezy and a bit cloudy now. Don't worry though, I've just put my washing out so it'll start to rain soon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she set up the outside gazebo today because it only took 5 mins but felt the need to pour popcorn out yesterday which took less than a minute. Ok, as you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Those presents under the table are obviously there so the people who gave them can watch Ronnie open them in person. If they had been dropped off prior he would have opened them already. Imagine the scenes, everyone gathered around the gazebo handing out the gifts. Probably look something like this
2EFF3AF9-6F20-4E61-B281-63AE8A0AF88C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What do you reckon a twirl in the mirror with some dramatic music or a waltz down the stairs like cinders

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see pa barker crying at his daughter as she glides down the stairs like a princess to go stand out the back door in Manky mum slippers having a fag 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Proper made me laugh hinchy makes a whole ass film for rons 1st birthday on Instagram and Jamie just puts 'appy birfday son' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why on the birthday montage is she opening a present for herself? What was in the box!?? What has it to do with Ronnie? Who’s shouting what is it what is it? Is that Freda?

The picture of Ron eating his birthday breakfast isn’t there? I can’t see it?
It was a gender reveal so would show if the baby was a boy or girl

OMG between Verne Troyer and “took out by a sniper” I’m actually in pain laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I genuinely hope little RonnieBlessIm has a lovely day. I think we all do. He won’t remember duck all about it - like most of my more recent birthdays TBF - probably different reason but...🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hang on was that even the original gender reveal as I swear she pulls it out and the balloon to the camera... did they do a retake after she fluffed up the first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.