Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’ll be a Daily Mail post about the birthday along with an assortment of links to similar dresses to “suit any budget” - “budget, mid-range, splurge” is the 3 usual options.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So Robbie is having his nap now. Time for Snow White to get dressed. I bet the little birds will be fluttering around now helping her into her party gown and all the little woodland animals will be peering in the window in awe of their lovely princess.

Reactions: 25
Tbf that’s alright. You ought to see mine
No offence intended or anything, but she makes out everything in her little grey manor is perfect but she can barely wrap a present Wait until Ronnie is older and the boxes are the most awkward shapes and sizes

Reactions: 5
Same, I keep my 2 off social media. I see a set of twin girls around the corner from me and thanks to social media I don't know their mum or them or their family but because their aunt shares on social media I know their names, their school etc just from photos! Its frightening!

Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand why everything she does, birthdays, going to the pool etc etc has to be so over emotionalised. Everything has music over and she makes everything feel sad. Fucking depressing as hell! Make it fun! It’s a fucking child’s birthday for god sake.

Reactions: 23
All the food and snacks she was making theres not only going to be 6 adults she broke lockdown rules already. Selfish Sophie only cares about herself and will have demanded everyone comes over today.

Reactions: 5
Oh my Christ! I can’t cope. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone but this looks like a corpse. This is not okay. The level of delusion and desperation of these people I just can’t

Reactions: 29
Taken out by a sniper hahahahahah

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.