Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the light up 1 is there tomorrow and the grazing table.
She will post her montage in the morning and then saying she is taking a day to enjoy it with him so she doesn’t get caught with 50 people round for him!
She is morphing into SS more and more it’s scary really but the doronron will never be red because he doesn’t have parents who play with him who let him be a child.

Stale crisps and sandwiches 🤮🤮🤮🤮 But they won’t be put out that was for the gram or props to look good

Reactions: 3
Don’t know about you guuuuuyyyyyyzzs but who else thinks that there will be loads of presents from lots of companies wanting a mention on Rondons big day. She won’t be getting a cake like Henry’s that’s for sure. Bound to be a hangar (garage) full of toys and freebies just waiting for him. No one is going to miss a chance like that for free advertising
I reckon she’s already had tonnes arrive, that garage will be full

Reactions: 2
Pals....once we get over this weekend; could we at some point discuss how the duck Mr Grinch got a blue tick on The Gram.
I never knew this until earlier and my whole body recoiled with cringe.

Anyway, that’s for another day.
As you all were....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sooooooo, guys, what's everyone wearing for the big birthday bash tomorrow?
I was thinking a crappy off the shoulder jumper and my hair tied up with a dress belt? What do you think? Or....I got a nice dress for just 8 quid off Ebay guyyyzzzzzz, just hope I dont trip up in it, smashing her crappy urns. I'm sooooo excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mummy and Daddy spent hours thinking of a lovely present Ronnie would love and enjoy then bought and paid for it....: i think bleeping not!!!!!!! It’s your only child’s first birthday!! Ffs does everything have to be an advert?? 🤮🤮🤮
Ffs my daughter Has that for her 1st bday on Monday now everyone is gonna think I’ve copied grinch

Pals....once we get over this weekend; could we at some point discuss how the duck Mr Grinch got a blue tick on The Gram.
I never knew this until earlier and my whole body recoiled with cringe.

Anyway, that’s for another day.
As you all were....
They might as well give the dog one if he’s got one, the dog is more famous/liked/interesting/talked about!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those toys won’t last five minutes in castle greyskull. Too colourful. He’ll be allowed to touch them once then they’ll be binned and he’ll be banished back behind the sofa

Reactions: 6
You guys are amazing. I've had a super crappy day and thought I'd pop on to catch up before bed...20 odd pages later and I'm literally pissing myself!! I don't know how I got through life without you tattle bastards before!!

On a different note, saw the outfit for tomorrow and this popped into my head. Night tattlers! X

29n2z2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s removed the stories of the presents all wrapped?
Also, can you imagine what the post lockdown party will be like? She’ll defo have the light up number one out for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guess who’s back....back again.... 😂😂
And looks like I’m back just in time for an explosive day on Tattle!

Can’t explain how much I’ve missed you Tattle trolling bastards!! Work went absolutely crazy, I went from reduced hours to working 70+Hour weeks, seeing and hearing heartbreaking situations and nearly having a full on breakdown (which was the reason for the reduced hours in the first place 🙈). Trying to keep up with the Hinch threads (along with looking after my family, trying to keep them safe and at arms length, shopping, cleaning, schoolwork etc.) in the limited hours I had at home, when it seemed like there was a new thread every single day, was actually making me anxious (which I know sounds ridiculous), so I decided to just let go and step back. Sounds crazy but I’m pretty sure I had withdrawal, especially after being here since the first or second thread 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 Major FOMO!!
Had to resort to a few of the smaller, more manageable threads for my gossip fix on breaks, and dipped into Hinch’s as and when I could but still missed a huge amount - whole threads worth at a time. I’m hoping once the excitement of Tufty’s bday is over, maybe one of the OG’s could DM with a brief update of some of the bigger things I missed (I see references to the neighbours & a bbq, cake gate, voice notes, also what was her big melt down about - and any other big things) 🙏🏻😘.

I really hope everyone is well and safe and coping ❤

Roll on the birthday celebrations and stale party food 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 52
3 things from her recent stories.
1. "Loved by millions" Oh duck off.. if anything its creepy the way her sheep act
2. Can her dress for tomorrow make it any more obvious she wants to be centre of attention? She strikes me as the type of MIL in the future who will outstage her daughter/son in law at their own wedding as she cant stand not being centre of attention.
3. Why does she need a bloody bag when she's sat in the garden?
3. To hide her 20 Lambert and butler in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait for the messages from complete strangers to her son on his birthday to be shared with us all 🤮

Reactions: 4
My little boy got it for his first birthday last year for his first birthday. We paid for ours and we bought it because we knew our babies would love it. We definitely are not Hinchers xxx
Ffs my daughter Has that for her 1st bday on Monday now everyone is gonna think I’ve copied grinch
[/QUOTE

Poor lads gonna have a sensory overload seeing so much colour.
Guyyssss I can’t sleep I’m so excited about OUR Ron’s birthday party and the stale sandwiches I’ve got a nervous tummy I can’t go to bed because I’ve not seen the dog and his dick being tucked in tonight 😔 poor Henry fatsomes isn’t number one right now.

Oh and how dare she not do a freshnup Friday ffs!!!!!! Does she not read the holy hinch bible you gotta freshnup on a Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think millionzzzz of people love her kid?
I don’t ‘love’ random kids. Weirdo.

• Haha
Sooooo Mrs Hinch seems to be wearing a wedding dress tomorrow at RonnieBlessHims party.
Imagine if her and J Dawg renewed their vows while their 3 guests tucked into stale sandwiches and Tesco cheesy snacks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.