Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it? A stupid filter? Omg! Worse mother in the world cause no other mother uses a filter on their child ever!
I have never used a filter on my children?
and I certainly would never use one to give him perfect skin and a golden glow

You okay hun? You on the right thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s it? A stupid filter? Omg! Worse mother in the world cause no other mother uses a filter on their child ever!
Sophie it is one minute until your sons birthday calm yer titties and get off tattle atv

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tomorrow's song will be.... Leona Lewis - I will be.... first song she played when showing Instagram Ronnie

Reactions: 4
I think the day will end tomorrow with "The time of my life" complete with her and Onslow recreating the iconic Dirty Dancing dance....
"I dunno what came over us guyzzzzz, we were just so emotional you know, that we broke into spontaneous (yet perfectly accurate) dance, it wasn't even rehearsed" (as she quickly presses unfollow on the professional coreographer she follows on the gram)
I hope he drops her when they do the lift....
Yess! Maybe that's what the microphones were for. Hoping for a full on flash mob 🤞

Let's stop feeding the troll guyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But you will remember it so she wants to look good for since you fancy her. Obviously.

I took the straight, right and then left and second exits on roundabout. Nope I’m not.
“Since you fancy her”
Should you give your mum her phone back now? She probably needs it to set her alarm for the morning to wish Ronnieblessim a APPY BIRFDEE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@ToT Have you come here for some music inspiration for tomorrow’s videos? Us Tattlers have suggested plenty for you to chose from. You’re welcome, hun.
ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just curious, is it normal for a baby’s hair to be like Ronnies or is he going to grow up with an awful receding hairline?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Omg, you are brilliant! But that’s your choice, It’s just a filter. But since you are the bestest mother in the world, it’s very wrong to use a filter.
I am thank you for acknowledging that Soph, maybe take a leaf out our books on here, I’ll gift you one don’t worry 😘 ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m just curious, is it normal for a baby’s hair to be like Ronnies or is he going to grow up with an awful receding hairline?
Yeh think it’s quite normal. The baby hair thins out and then it grows back but can be a bit patchy

I'm so far behind so if things have been mentioned... i see that care has shown up and also whos bingo is it that she'd wear a white dress 🤣😂. Fs.

@ToT what brings you to tattle anyway? Is that late night anxiety again?
Had a lil ole look at the messages it’s sent on what thread
Sticking up for Stace and someone I’ve never even heard of 🤔
Soph hun you had a couple of WKD blues with Dave tonight ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.