Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all for tonight and pics will all be taken today and uploaded tomorrow as if it’s then,tomorrow will be the social distance staged party hoping bbqgate gets forgotten,it’s all being st up inside as it’s a little nippy outside and can have more people indoors without nosey neighbours.all for show this

Reactions: 5
Ffs whos this party really for? Her and her fans? Ronron will be totally oblivious to it all and they will be sitting there with shite food and bazookas hanging from their gobs looking bored shitless. BUT hinchy wil say ee guyyyzzz we are having an amazing time, ronnie is so excited blessim 🙄
I feel so sad for ronnie this party is all about the photo and likes...not about him at all.

Whilst I partly agree with what you are saying that she is making effort for Ronnie; the problem is that we know it’s to galvanise her fake life persona and for the gram. It’s more for her self-indulgence.

Wouldn’t it just be so nice to see Ronnie sitting outside getting messy, dirty, eating everything he wants, surrounded by colour and just being a baby - rather than the perfectly contrived “for the gram” charade.

I do honestly get your point that it seems anything she does get criticised; but I think it comes from a huge frustration of people seeing that nothing is authentic and it makes the many followers she has through her “relatable” lie feel inadequate, especially during these times.
Not many people have hundreds of pounds and time to create an “event” like this for their kids.

I mean can you imagine what it would be like if COVID restrictions weren’t in place?
It would be OK magazine worthy.

Reactions: 8
Why in God’s name is she preparing her basic party food now? It will all go stale and the bleeping ice cream will melt. She is such a bint

Reactions: 7
She seems to making a big song and dance about the social distancing and 6 people allowed all of a sudden.

Guilty conscience Soph? 👀

Reactions: 10
Was she seriously stressing about stuffing cheese balls in to a plastic bag? I’ve made a bigger lunch today for just me and my partner and two kids. Really? She was very particularl to show only 6 of thugs or 8 “in case people wanted 2”. None of this was actual food. I’m assuming there’ll be a bbq too. If not what a load of crap.

• Haha
Whilst I partly agree with what you are saying that she is making effort for Ronnie; the problem is that we know it’s to galvanise her fake life persona and for the gram. It’s more for her self-indulgence.

Wouldn’t it just be so nice to see Ronnie sitting outside getting messy, dirty, eating everything he wants, surrounded by colour and just being a baby - rather than the perfectly contrived “for the gram” charade.

I do honestly get your point that it seems anything she does get criticised; but I think it comes from a huge frustration of people seeing that nothing is authentic and it makes the many followers she has through her “relatable” lie feel inadequate, especially during these times.
Not many people have hundreds of pounds and time to create an “event” like this for their kids.

I mean can you imagine what it would be like if COVID restrictions weren’t in place?
It would be OK magazine worthy.
I agree this is making an effort for adoration from her fans not for him. At 1 kids want family and few toys or a helium balloon...for my daughters 1st she was at soft play with her baby pals and then family party....it wasnt a huge theme but was a great day and she had a ball...I'd rather see ronnie having fun than a photo like Henry's bday all staged

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion : Handsnomes it’s ya burfday, we’re going to socially distance at your burfday, we’re gonna gobble on stale cheesy balls for your burfday, thanks for giving me content with your burfday”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So Ronnies party is clearly happening indoors?? What are the current lockdown rules down south?? I don’t understand why you would set out popcorn, crisps and sandwiches and lay out an entire table i. in your dining room the day before a gathering in a garden?

(Another!) Title suggestion:

Hinch farm party is all for the gram, but we'll just pretend it's for mummaz handsnomes mannn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
While I get he's 1 and doesn't understand the parents do.. I've always gone all out for my 2 children's birthday because I like too I don't put it on Instagram but alot of people do.. I've always done themes to what they like at the time..I can understand why she's excited I always am each of my children's birthdays.. Its each to their own for each family though everyone's different x
I get that I really do. My issue with her is she is ALWAYS lying to appear relatable. That kind of set up isn’t the norm. I’d much prefer her to just own who she is and not try to hide it.
Relatabe would be her rocking up in a simple vest top and jeans, a bit of make up and hair but main focus kept on ronron
she’s fake and can’t just be herself (if she even knows what that is anymore)

Reactions: 12
I hope she has gonna be doing some cheese & pineapple on sticks, sausage rolls & cocktail sausages tomorrow for the guests, the food she has done so far is odd!

And when she does Rons din dins why is everything in little containers as if she is a chef off the tv?!

Reactions: 5
Dear god I just can't with her today... I just really can't. He's not going to remember any of it.... at all!! It's all for the gram. Is this what people aspire to be like? Having the biggest and the vest for a few photos on an app! My kid, my house, my husband, my life, my cars, my wardrobe even the effin dog is better than yours, is what springs to mind. He would be happy with a bit of cake, a cardboard box the toys came in and the wrapping paper!! I really hate the materialistic world we live at the moment. Anyway, im sleep deprived, my kids have been little shits and seeing her stories has pushed me today!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Ronnies party is clearly happening indoors?? What are the current lockdown rules down south?? I don’t understand why you would set out popcorn, crisps and sandwiches and lay out an entire table i. in your dining room the day before a gathering in a garden?
The same as the rest of England, no one allowed inside the house.
She won't be able to deny this covididiot escapade, she's posting it for everyone to see

How many times is she going to mention social distance....ffs.
Why make sandwiches the day before, those sarnies will be rock hard, could use them as a door stop perhaps!!!!
Been lurking for w while, first post because I just don’t know who puts crisps and popcorn out the day before a party? They will be soft while the sandwiches will be rock solid!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.