Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because one person can just take one thing and the go instead of needing to dish up, does that make sense?... Of course it makes sense you knob it’s hardly bloody rocket science is it. Or are some guests that brain dead that they might need you to expand your explanation
3B2B56A7-5DD3-4565-85F9-D3D0E6288930.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So individual pots to stop cross contamination... first let me just smear my grubby hand all over the baking parchment your food will be sitting in
Screenshot_20200619-151506_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hope the paparazzi are ready snap pics of this “socially distanced” party because we all know it won’t be don’t we 😂

Reactions: 11
Ronnie is playing with plastic bags??!! What the actual duck. That makes me mad. So irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I definitely think she is going ott with the birthday content showing the prep and decorations so she will have a phone free day tomorrow, rightly so imo she should come off her phone and enjoy his day. I'm calling a bingo where she posts something along the lines asking for permission to spend the day off her phone.

She won't abide by any rules tho which grates me because so many people have had to make sacrifices for any type of event.

Reactions: 14
Just watching the stories again...how many sandwich cutters does she need for 6 sandwiches? And that ham looks rank. With all the money she has and she buys ham of that quality 🤢, gristle bits included. Wonder which lucky person is going to find the missing nail in their sandwich.
I’ve not watched any of her stories this afternoon yet got some crappy news earlier but thought I need to take my bleeping mind off it all and she’s the judgemental release I need... I’m sorry maybe I’m a bad Mam but I can’t imagine going to this much effort for my sons one year birthday... he’s one. He won’t remember it you bint it’s ALL for HER and the gram. That’s it.
And those sandwiches I can practically taste the gristle and feel the tit pouring down my legs 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Aren’t you supposed to use helium for a balloon arch? 🎈
Nah you don’t have to as long as you tie it where you want it, made one for my kids “parties” (Where we ate sausage rolls in the house because of lockdown and my neighbour decided to have a bonfire during the day)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'll bet you any money all that filming was done the other day when Ronnie was at her parents.

There will be more filming of a pretend party and I would even go as far to say, that the photo
that will be on her grid of Ronnie's first birthday will have already been taken with little lord fauntleroy outfit on.

I don't buy any of this tit today. Who makes sandwiches 24 hours before a party. Who goes to all the bother of a balloon arc, a big feck off banner a gazebo plus god knows what else for a lockdown party with 3 guests.

Nope don't buy it - I think the real party will be at someone else's house -this tit today will be all for the gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else think she’s definitely having way more than 6 people cause she’s making a point of saying ‘there’s only 6 of us’ on everyyyyyy video

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve not watched any of her stories this afternoon yet got some crappy news earlier but thought I need to take my bleeping mind off it all and she’s the judgemental release I need... I’m sorry maybe I’m a bad Mam but I can’t imagine going to this much effort for my sons one year birthday... he’s one. He won’t remember it you bint it’s ALL for HER and the gram. That’s it.
And those sandwiches I can practically taste the gristle and feel the tit pouring down my legs 🤢
My Son sat in his highchair, we put a cake in front of him and he stuck his whole face in it. That was it - 1st birthday done and dusted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
8 desserts because people may want 2?? So only 2 people are going to have the pleasure of having an extra pudding?

And how much food?? I could eat all that and that's was before I was pregnant.
I'm hungry just thinking about how hungry her guests are going to be

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know she’s meant to be immaculate but i wouldn’t eat a single thing she put out. That ham has literally made me wretch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyone that said that food isn’t for the adults tomorrow I totally agree. BBQ or some sort of graze thing. It’s all for a photo and will be chucked in the bin I reckon 🤦‍♀️
Also...... where’s the booze?! The only way to cope with family events; especially kids’ parties is with booze.... and lots of it! 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So individual pots to stop cross contamination... first let me just smear my grubby hand all over the baking parchment your food will be sitting in
View attachment 157959
I'm pretty sure these brown pots are for planting your seedlings in the ground - must be the first person to use them for a party! Jut buy kids party cups like a normal person - but I'm so creative guyzzzz, stuck a Peter rabbit sticker on them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing I keep thinking when watching her stories is how much waste she produces. Everything is plastic crap or wrapped in plastic or cheap rubbish or fast fashion. It’s so irresponsible to me. And how much junk she’s bought for a 1 year olds bday party is crazy 😐 it’s not relatable at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.