Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she buys her own book in the hope that the cashier will cotton on to who she is and she gets asked if she is THE Mrs Hinch 😂 maybe I’m a cow but I hope every time she’s bought one in hope that it’s never ever happened and she’s left disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went to my local B&M last week (I’m not a serial shop visitor!), but as I was queuing, there were multiple signs saying “only touch what you are going to buy“ - ok, this isn’t a word for word quote, but close enough without going back to check exactly. The way she was clawing at the stock was repulsive, the dirty skanky duck
Ours doesn’t say anything about not touching stuff.. it’d be impossible for me I’m 5ft2 and have to reach up and grab things to have a look at them 😂 I haven’t been sniffing fabric conditioners like I usually do though 😂

She clearly wasnt wearing a mask in b&m, you could still hear her screechy voice at full volume! So what's the point in buying them?!
Not a hinch fan but she’s proberly bought the masks because she doesn’t currently have any 😂 I know the ones online can either be useless or they don’t end up showing up when you order them

Reactions: 2
Laughing here to myself about everyone wondering where her printer is. I think I’ve cracked it...Ronnies room. I think there’s a full on print station in there which is why we never see him in his room. I think he takes care of that side of the business because that’s the next milestone after standing up. That’s why he had one when he was crawling on the landing, we caught him in the middle of him packing an order. Ronnieblesshimbindsbooks just has such a hard life fulfilling all those little book of list orders and making scrapbooks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t see a gate at the top of the stairs.
There isn't one, I thought she had finally grown up and done something right and was leaning against a newly installed stairgate 😔
I should have known better so will now take myself to the naughty corner and play quietly with me cloffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has probably been answered before but why does she put a pod and softener and those bleeping awful sprinkles in her wash? I use just a pod as I thought it had all the above in it? I’m a 50 year old woman have I been doing it wrong for years??

Reactions: 9
Just watched SS stories, they're almost identical to hinches or should I say hinch is clearly copying SS. However I prefer SS house and she seems a little less fake than hinch
Their best friends though don’t you. This is what best friends do.
🙄.

Reactions: 7
This has probably been answered before but why does she put a pod and softener and those bleeping awful sprinkles in her wash? I use just a pod as I thought it had all the above in it? I’m a 50 year old woman have I been doing it wrong for years??
Nope, you're doing it right. Soph's cleaning regime is only about pimping out the product to the max, more product = more sales for P&G

Reactions: 8
How is she getting music on her vids without it being written up the top? TikTok??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.