Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone 😊 I've used Resolver to complain to B&M about yesterday. I've them before for other issues and found them really good. I'll let you know how I get on.
Just wondering if she thinks she "styled" the plastic lantern with the rope handle by plonking it down on the ground? :unsure:
Yet another load of tat installed at Giftcliffe Abbey!
Ronnie is no more obsessed with Fat Mut Slim than I am and probably sits there thinking " everything out there is coloured but everything in here is grey" 😕
Oh I never thought of them I have used them before! Good call....

Reactions: 5
I was just trying to clean as much as possible while my baby naps thinking wonder how Hinch keeps her house so clean then I remembered my fella is at work and I dont have him to pile my baby on all day everyday! Then I went to lie on the couch and watch tv

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Opening her windows and curtains at home makes her feel like Snow White? Wonder what it felt like opening them when she was in Disneyland then. Wouldn’t surprise me if she asked the Disney princesses if she could borrow the dresses to play dress up with.

Also the b&m stories rattled me, we are mid national pandemic crisis and she’s touching and putting back items. 1: not wearing a mask, 2: touching and putting back things without any intention of buying them and 3: not wearing gloves.

Do the rules not apply to Princess Sophie Rose of Maldon Village?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hoped during the lockdown everyone would have learned and we could have come out of it with less consumerism and greed, but clearly not thanks to hinch and her cheap tat

Reactions: 21
Morning everyone 😊 I've used Resolver to complain to B&M about yesterday. I've them before for other issues and found them really good. I'll let you know how I get on.
Just wondering if she thinks she "styled" the plastic lantern with the rope handle by plonking it down on the ground? :unsure:
Yet another load of tat installed at Giftcliffe Abbey!
Ronnie is no more obsessed with Fat Mut Slim than I am and probably sits there thinking " everything out there is coloured but everything in here is grey" 😕
Giftcliffe Abbey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cue all the messages from her followers telling her how super funny she is, how much she makes them laugh, how much she helps them through their anxious days, when all she's really done is remind everyone of her age while looking like a knob head. Not funny, not helpful.

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker here guyzzzss. This women gives me the rage! Thank you tattlers for opening my eyes to this monstrosity of a human being. Found this advert about working with Onslow 🤔. All the vest
Oh dear bleeping god!! Cant cope with the two of them

Reactions: 3
I just watched her Hinch haul. "It was the last one so I felt sorry for it" every shop I've been to theres been loads 🤣 wouldnt be surprised if she picked it up and put it on an empty shelf so it looked like the last one
I love how she’d taken off the half price sale sticker 🤣 absolute fucken clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow I bet she was absolutely beside herself that she's allowed to go and buy tit from B&M again. Never mind handling almost everything in the shop!! What a bleeping div!

Reactions: 11
She loves opening all the windows, shutters and curtains in the morning, yet quite clearly, the window is barely open, the shutter is only slightly tilted and she can only open her curtains so far because of all the loo rolls spacing out the eyelets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having caught up with the last thread... cos unfortunately I have to life... but. Just wanna jump in and say, watching her haul story. Is she taking the piss out of us with her ‘whiTTTTTE’, ‘love iTTTTTT’.

This is why I flick through her stories on mute. duck. My life. Reminds me of my nans false teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Um Ronsomes- two things
he IS heavy, and he AINT your brother. He’s a DOG
ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.