Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bold move to assume Vestlife cares one iota about bringing his partner to pleasure. He’s defo a “three pumps and a relief for me” kinda guy.
That’s an image I didn’t need!
Leaves his socks and Vest on whilst he’s at it

“make us some more money baybeyyyyy”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just let the little lad eat his food in peace without shoving that bleeping phone in front of his face just to try get him to smile for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She is happy to give Ron massive portions yet used 12 tiny flecks of cheese hahaha yes I've counted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's real 🙄... I saw it too...when I was "researching" him... well when I was trying to find the goss about him being married when they met.... didn't find out anything apart from he's a bigger fud than I thought
In Scotland there’s a website for viewing birth/death records etc,it also lists marriages and divorces. You make an account and can search for free,wonder if there’s an England version for those who like to snoop??
I seen his this profile
here this morning watching Lorraine Kelly (who I detest) Wondering why she hasn’t got the grinch on her show before? She always seems to dig up the game hungry creatures from the deepest darkest depths...
watxh this space for the next tv appearance now
Lorraine isn’t shy to say if she thinks someone’s a twit, i
Yes, you’re 30. Grow up!! Worra bleep!
By the looks of it she’s slept with the belt/hairband from the dress yesterday still in her crows nest 🤢

Reactions: 7
Snow white? more like the evil one.. Here she is on a recent trip to tesco, choosing some fruit to make into a curry for Ronblesshims lunch.
1592393747977.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Theres no denying that ronnieblesshim is a beautiful baby. I do give credit where its due im not that much of a c*nt however, as for that moron, well, how the duck can someone make that much mess on a hob when cooking poached eggs? She really Is bleeping irritating. Her life is so sad she has to laugh at her self on snapchat filters FFS get a grip

Reactions: 14
That slo mo vid of doronron smiling really creeps me out she makes him look so strange with filters and slowing vids

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Snow white? more like the evil one.. Here she is on a recent trip to tesco, choosing some fruit to make into a curry for Ronblesshims lunch.
View attachment 156274
Probably touched that apple and put it right back on the shelf.

Edit - just realised I'm VIP! Can I get something nice delivered with its own little driver please?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does tufty always look so dozy ... like he's drugged. Possibly all the chemicals wafting about. Poor little mite! 😭

• Haha
I really just still don’t know how she keeps a clean house with Ronnie? My 19 month demolishes my house every single day I leave everything till the end off night so I know through the day I’m making memories with my son, it’s so sad because she won’t get the time back with Ronnie and she will regret always cleaning up. I also don’t think she had him the other day, she did no dinner time video I think her mum had him, but I’m not sure what the rules are now I know if it’s a single house hold they can join someone else’s bubble, from what I last understood. But people are still breaching lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Erm,quick apology for quoting like 3 of you with half replies! Actually take care of my kid so made some mistakes today 😂

Reactions: 3
How is she getting music on her vids without it being written up the top? TikTok??
I wondered this, only because I love that "bump, bump, bump" song and hadn't heard it in years!!! So had to google it 😂

Although now Grinch has used it I'm scared it's ruined forever 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think it's more likely that RonRon is wondering how he can get outside and play, not that he's waiting for Henry to come inside
Omg the song! 😂

"He ain't heavy, he's my brother"

Behave Hinch, the dogs overweight. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to filter the baby and the bleeping dog 🙄 everything is so fakeee
I think it's to make them look like they have the same hair/fur colour!! So they look like actual brothers 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

I haven't been on in a while because I started getting more ranty than usual, then I start watching her stories yesterday and she's worse than ever! I've got so many screenshots of things that she does that annoy me, it's going to be a gigantic rant when I get round to doing it. She seems to be so much more beggy and lying even more than she normally does! She drives me insane!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, so that video she’s shared from Hinch and be happy or whoever...jeeesus.

Can someone get Dido on the phone? We need her to sing the chorus

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.