Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw

Soph hun GOOD JOB on showing soapy dishes after yesterday's Instagram disaster (Monday 15 April) [emoji23][emoji23]
Wonder if she has multiple pictures of the same dirty dishes in different positions ready to slap on Insta in between #ads and #gifted posts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made another post about Henry spitting out his biscuits, how about not pollute his food and water with plug in air fresheners?! It's still plugged in near his food, someone needs to go and cut her electrics and save that poor dog

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is the water I need? Because quite honestly I bought tru wash on the recommendation of a few insta accounts and it’s amazing on glass etc. But I’m going through it loads and I need more but don’t wanna pay the silly price again.
It is just plain old deionised water from Tesco - will bung a link in for you below. It even tells you on the truwash bottle that it is just water - it really is not a miracle product at all

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/272512807

Reactions: 5
Her bump looked regular size in her recent story! Don't know what to think now aha
Same! She's been showing barely anything for ages and now suddenly a big moving bump. She's the most confusing person on the planet, which doesn't help that she lies so much!! I don't trust her as far as I can throw her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Btw

Soph hun GOOD JOB on showing soapy dishes after yesterday's Instagram disaster (Monday 15 April) [emoji23][emoji23]
So she got clean plates out the cupboards and piled them in the sink for a photo opportunity. Then she'll have had to put them all away again 5 minutes later. Silly bint has got far too much time on her hands

Reactions: 9
Why is she plugging Lewis capaldi now? I love his music but she’s acting like she’s gonna make him famous 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same! She's been showing barely anything for ages and now suddenly a big moving bump. She's the most confusing person on the planet, which doesn't help that she lies so much!! I don't trust her as far as I can throw her!
I am convinced it was the surrogates belly that she posted today, it was just of bump, no identification that it was her or anyone else. She's full of bullshit, not baby! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe it’s £1 i was robbed buying truwash
You were I'm afraid. I've commented on every truwash sponsored post that appears on my fb feed saying it is just deionised water that they can buy for a quid, but they say they love truwash and are happy to pay £5 odd a bottle for it....MUGS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.