Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that my Mrs Binch account got taken down!

*Never mind guys, got it back up it just needed a phone number to verify it lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve done it!!! Pressed that unfollow button. I think it was the recent post claiming zoflora doesn’t pay her or many other products. She must think we’re stupid. Then I noticed it’s all about CIF Floor wipes now .. no longer Flash! She’s so transparent! Also her Marie Kondo please DM me! But if joe public DM her she just blanks them. I used to message her regularly at the beginning .. thought she was great but slowly I’ve come to realise she is a Product. Thank you for this forum. Feels good to know there r others out there who see her for what she is. Dear god I can’t believe I fell for it. I even pre ordered her book but cancelled that ages ago

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve done it!!! Pressed that unfollow button. I think it was the recent post claiming zoflora doesn’t pay her or many other products. She must think we’re stupid. Then I noticed it’s all about CIF Floor wipes now .. no longer Flash! She’s so transparent! Also her Marie Kondo please DM me! But if joe public DM her she just blanks them. I used to message her regularly at the beginning .. thought she was great but slowly I’ve come to realise she is a Product. Thank you for this forum. Feels good to know there r others out there who see her for what she is. Dear god I can’t believe I fell for it. I even pre ordered her book but cancelled that ages ago
You will miss nothing. It's the same regurgitated shite....more and more people are seeing through the bullshit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know her over use of product has been discussed to death but seriously, how much cif do you need on an alread clean hob? She’s just used more on that clean hob than I use in about a month on things that are actually dirty!

And 7 bottles of Zoflora today? That would last me years! One of her mini Hinch hauls is probably my cleaning products for a year.
50 odd quid on absoloute TAT. That's a weeks food shop to some. I noticed on the receipt for payment it just says 'card tendered'. Is that a general thing for bank card payments? or does she have some sort of special gift card they've given her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I am new to this!! I couldn't agree more with the things you are saying regarding hinch.... But there is a few things that really irritate me... When I first saw mrs hinchs account she had less then 1000 followers she had lots of photos on now which have disappeared 🤷 probably told to remove by gleam... Also what happend to all the cleaning tips that she used when opening her account 🤷 is it because the companies told her it's not safe to use them that way and now only uses products she is payed to promote 😂
The way she says we are all in this together but is rude and never replies to her followers.. and last of all how can see state people shouldn't use the hastags she listed yesterday to gain followers when she doesn't even care about her followers and people can do what they want with a hashtag 🤦

Reactions: 25
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought soda crystals were quite corrosive and (if that’s true) then you shouldn’t be shoving them down your plugs on a nearly daily bloody basis! Also isn’t the boiling water just evaporating the zoflora? Before it gets anywhere near the source of this phantom eggy smell?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
50 odd quid on absoloute TAT. That's a weeks food shop to some. I noticed on the receipt for payment it just says 'card tendered'. Is that a general thing for bank card payments? or does she have some sort of special gift card they've given her.
Absolutely!
This is one of the things that really pisses me off about her. She claims over and over how much she loves a barg, even talks about it in the book and then goes out and squanders money on a pile of tit.
There was nothing of any value in that shop at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh look her fairy bottle is fuller again than last night and the other day too. So the other day it was way down the bottom of the label. Then last night it was up to about the MRS on MRS HINCH. And now it's up to the top of the label. I could maybe understand her perhaps refilling the bottle if it was near the end but it was not near the end oast night so why refill it. Very clearly a pre recorded video ffs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder she has to pine her toilets 10 x a day if that egg wrap mess is what she is eating! 🍳💩☠🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't get why there was an eggy plug, I never have one.
We put food waste in the caddy in the kitchen and it gets emptied into the larger caddy outside after dinner every evening.

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah
Hello 👋 I always get happy when I see new members.. anyone else? It really is eye opening this sight, I’m so glad it’s here. I’ve tired getting friends who like her to see the light but they just say everyone’s jealous and good for her ect. It’s so stupid, my sister saw someone with a basket full of zoflora the other day 🙈. I can’t believe she’s not using her favourite flash floor wipes.. I’m sure she said they were the best, not seen her use wipes on the toilet for ages!!

Reactions: 7
New thread - Mrs Hinch and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because their mugs! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She eats egg for breakfast, then a perfectly clean sink that may have had a few tiny bits of egg washed down it smells so much she needs to ram 2 cups of soda crystals and cap fulls of neat zoflora to get rid of the smell. :rolleyes:

Even someone with a lobotomy must work out how ridiculous she is.

hinchegg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.