Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually flogging the tit that is baby powder:

She’s a complete and utter bleep. I bet the majority of women get out of a shower or bath and apply moisturiser or body oil, including this woman. She does not rub baby powder over herself , I’d put money on it .

This study is free and online to read , this is a fraction of it:

*The study is actually from 2015, but has hit the headlines now because of a high-profile court case in the US, where talc manufacturer Johnson and Johnson has been ordered to pay $72m to the family of a woman who died from ovarian cancer. The family alleged her ovarian cancer was caused by her use of talcum powder.*
I heard that cancer causing properties were why people also stopped deodorising their trainers with it.

Reactions: 13
Ps her beloved morrisons sell them that’s where I buy mine so is she blind ? Thick ? Or doesn’t want to but a 6 pack because if she mentions them they will probably send some to her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talcum powder is very bad for women, and should never be used on a female baby ! She is an hole.
My kids are all grown up, but I was told years ago my the midwife and health visitor never to use baby powder at all. One reason being it's too drying for their skin and most importantly the powder is so fine that it gets in their lungs.
Health visitor will have a field day in her house.. here's hoping shes anti hinch!

Reactions: 18
Ps her beloved morrisons sell them that’s where I buy mine so is she blind ? Thick ? Or doesn’t want to but a 6 pack because if she mentions them they will probably send some to her
It wouldn't shock me.

She doesn't even want to pay for a tin of spagetti hoops either. All the crap she was gifted and has stashed away like some grand scale hoarder and not even round christmas did we see her do a good will box for any homeless charity or foodbank.

She is way too selfish and feels the world owes her everything, even a sodding packet of crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I heard that cancer causing properties were why people also stopped deodorising their trainers with it.
It's also why many people dont use fabric conditioner anymore. Many products now have been proven to be carcinogenic.. yet shes encouraging people to spray tit willy nilly and sleep and sit directly next to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I’m just waiting for the “ooooh maaaaah gooood guuuuys, I cant believe it right! I’ve been sent some of these Tayto crisps....”

Arrgggg she’s proper Beg on Toast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly I’m just waiting for the “ooooh maaaaah gooood guuuuys, I cant believe it right! I’ve been sent some of these Tayto crisps....”

Beg on toast 🤣 haven't heard that in ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting article from the BBC today -

'Online retail giant Amazon's website is flooded with fake five-star reviews for products from unfamiliar brands, consumer group Which? has claimed.'
Lets face it there is more content on the back of a tomato sauce bottle!🍅 than "her" book.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love to be a fly on the wall listening to her and bug boys convos at night whilst they share their nachos and Ben and Jerry’s!
Little beknown to hinchers. I bet the posts she shares are the ones her and Jamie have pissed their pants at most.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Beg on toast.. love that saying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How she sleeps at night I’ll never know; knowing how gullible her followers are and believe everything she says.

Her self respect should be minimal.

Reactions: 4

Not sure if this link will work, but you can easily pop the URL for her book in yourself. This is an interesting website which examines reviews on Amazon in a huge amount of detail. Unfortunately, it does look like her overall rating for the book is still pretty high, but 78% of the reviews are 'unnatural' for various reasons such as:
- One time reviewers (75% of reviewers have only reviewed this book)
- Unverified purchase (25%)
- Repetitive phrases (35% use repetitive phrases such as 'couldn't put it down' and 'well done Sophie'.
- Written in a short period of time (50%)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Not sure if this link will work, but you can easily pop the URL for her book in yourself. This is an interesting website which examines reviews on Amazon in a huge amount of detail. Unfortunately, it does look like her overall rating for the book is still pretty high, but 78% of the reviews are 'unnatural' for various reasons such as:
- One time reviewers (75% of reviewers have only reviewed this book)
- Unverified purchase (25%)
- Repetitive phrases (35% use repetitive phrases such as 'couldn't put it down' and 'well done Sophie'.
- Written in a short period of time (50%)

It looks like the report is still being updated as the percentage of 'unnatural' reviews has risen to 90%.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
To be fair it’s the first time I’ve ever reviewed anything on Amazon, it’s literally THAT tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm pretty sure the book was only ever meant to be a one hit wonder, I doubt either MH or the publisher care about the reviews, they will have both made the bulk of the profits from the initial sales. It won't have made MH a million but she will rake in 6 figures, most from the first royalty payment.

Am disgusted with her having a copy of The Sun, on the anniversary too. Huge insult to Liverpool.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.