Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As opposed to figuratively wiping the door.. 😂😂
I didn’t see her on tv and usually mute her posts cause that voice 😣😣😣. Tell me this Does she say pacifically instead of specifically? I imagine she does lol. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find here moaning and questioning Ronnie’s sleep soooo jarring.
He’s A BABY you fuckwit!! Most babies sleep patterns change at the drop of a hat week to week!!
Could be teething, going through a leap, feeling like a stuffed sausage in pjs that are too small. Anything can throw them out.
Sometimes my 14mo goes weeks doing 12 hours in his cot, some weeks he’s awake at 2am crying and I’m too tired to get him back to sleep so i stick him in the bed with me. It changes all the bleeping time as your baby DEVELOPS.
So shut the duck up and deal with it Or have a chat/ moan to your mates/ your mum like the vest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It annoys me when she says she’s used Febreze (or however you spell it!) for years. She hasn’t. She used lenor and water and stopped using that last year when she was called out for it being dangerous, which she never addressed. You need to use something for more than one year to consider it years (plural)

Reactions: 16
Back to Ronnieblessumhansomeshastufts nap routine I’m certain mine stopped napping that early in the day at about six months?
We used to do morning wake up, breakfast, playtime, walk to park/fresh air, lunchtime, afternoon nap about 1ish, playtime, teatime, book, bath and bed routine and for the most part that worked. Lunch was usually around 11:30-12.

I think the issue is she is feeding him so much he needs to sleep it off and over sleeps... light bites. Portions should be the size of Ronnies hand 🖐🏻 no bigger.

It’s lazy parenting on her part to let him sleep too long just so she can get her claw out and preen herself into some real life doll.

Poor tufts’. My heart breaks for him. He is like a doll. Just stay still and look cute for the gram’

Reactions: 14
What is it with her....when his asleep she wants him awake and yet when he is awake shes complaining about it and wanting advice....WTF, if it’s a serious issue then speak to your health visitor otherwise stop trying to crave attention ffs their babies you don’t expect them to sleep so well and at the right time every night every minute of their day and life their growing so could be teething etc etc , god help her if she does ever have another one 😮😮😮

Reactions: 9
Sorry just catching up on her bullshit “Guyz remember to keep your tumble dryer sheets out of reach of kids and pets”

witch you literally just put one inside a roll of toilet roll. Listen to your own advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why hasn’t she ever filmed Ronnie in his cot? Whenever she films his room, do we ever see the cot? Maybe the bumpers and crap are still on there even though people highlighted the dangers of them? Could that be why she’s not made a big song and dance about him going into his room?

Reactions: 12
Be careful what you wish for Zoph! Banging on wishing he was awake ...... you got your wish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if ma barker will turn up today? Poor Soph will have been waiting in the garden for a good 24 hours now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a dog owner, i have occasionally (so occasionally, one bottle lasted me three years) used Febreze on my sofa blankets, and over the dog bed (obviously not when she’s sleeping in it!), but I have never used it on my carpets or curtains, ever, and I’ve been told my home smells lovely. Why on earth does Mrs H chuck It all over her curtains? Is Henry climbing them out of boredom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
As a dog owner, i have occasionally (so occasionally, one bottle lasted me three years) used Febreze on my sofa blankets, and over the dog bed (obviously not when she’s sleeping in it!), but I have never used it on my carpets or curtains, ever, and I’ve been told my home smells lovely. Why on earth does Mrs H chuck It all over her curtains? Is Henry climbing them out of boredom?
Probably trying to claw his way out of Castle Greyskull...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she forcing Febreeze down our throats again all of a sudden? If Henry Hinch has a favourite sleeping spot why doesn’t she do what most other people would do and put his bed there for him to sleep on? I know some pets like to sleep on the floor but again why Febreeze it everyday, just bleeping Hoover it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spraying a liquid onto fabric will make it damp...no tit sherlock...who would have known ...hope thay makes sense guyyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I always worry about the house smelling of pets but everyone who comes in tells me you wouldn’t know we have any pets. I rarely use Febreeze, the only time I have used it has been on a new carpet because I didn’t like the smell from it. If she’s so worried about dog smell maybe she should just clean things instead of spraying chemicals over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is blatantly want to get a freebie from Just_chill_mama, like all the other z celebs have recently...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m having a really bad bladder flare up and I’m not in the mood to watch her perfect life bullshit stories today.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.