Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really bizarre how UNsupportive she is of SS.
If one of my best friends was on Gogglebox I would be posting all over my stories and definitely NOT watching a different show.

Is that friendship just for the gram?
Nah its jealousy! Thats why she wont support her. Sulking like a two year old

Exactly!! It doesn’t make you a bad mum when you see them fall asleep on the monitor and you think “thank duck for that” 😂
I def said thank duck for that at 2am 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno if I’m just weird but I just kinda sit and eat my food like a normal human, no need to place it on a soft play mat and pretend my dog wants it. I don’t have a dog like but if I did, don’t think I’d do that😂
I don't even understand why she doesn't eat with him or they all eat together 😭 i get sometimes people are in a rush etc. But she's in no rush. So in my eyes they should all be having their three meals as a family. Unless everyone else does it wrong 😂🤷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, ok, I admit it. I am Vesty boy and I'm here because it's the only place I can have my say without Soph nagging me and mugging me off. Phew! I'm glad you exposed me. Now I can be myself and live my vest life with you all 😂
Good for you for admitting that, now please pick up your strategically placed underpants unless you want them ogled at by the world 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't even understand why she doesn't eat with him or they all eat together 😭 i gyer sometimes people are in a rush etc. But she's in no rush. So in my eyes they should all be having their three meals as a family. Unless everyone else does it wrong 😂🤷
She also has about 1 million tables and chairs in her house and garden, why she pretending she is just normal Soph sitting eating on the floor. Get up and eat your toast woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dog on the kids playmat = :sick:
Fresh cleaning cloffs on the kitchen floor = :sick:
There's the cleaning guru right there:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dog on the kids playmat = :sick:
Fresh cleaning cloffs on the kitchen floor = :sick:
There's the cleaning guru right there:rolleyes:
Come on, don’t blame Hinch for the cloths. Ronnie loves them, he probably flew up there and pulled them down himself because he loves to play with them so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg as if she actually put him to bed in those skintight pjamas 🤢 bleeping hell could have cut his circulation off there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My son has not been a good sleeper since 8 month he has silent reflux and a diary intolerance he don’t sleep every night can have me up all night and don’t sleep in the day he’s 19 months, it’s what kids do. She’s not gonna know where her eyes are gonna be as he gets older cause he will be into everything she won’t have time to wipe down a window ledge. 😩

Reactions: 5
Come on, don’t blame Hinch for the cloths. Ronnie loves them, he probably flew up there and pulled them down himself because he loves to play with them so much.
Ah, you're right! He probably climbed the stool, stood on the bin whilst the lid opened, which it turn flipped him up to the cloffs! He then did a double somersault to land 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“We might try and get out today as it’s nice”

What’s to stop them?! They literally have nothing else to do - they don’t work and need to sort out things at home over the weekend!!!

She gets me so cross.

PS - Soph check your spelling - RonRon is AWAKE not AWAY. If Insta is your job, at least get the spelling right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did she give ronron the cloffs to play with? Trying to get some content soph? And that dog... just wouldn’t trust it.

Reactions: 6
Not sure which one you are all on about but hopefully it's the one I just watched.
It's the the one where she pours soda crystals, vinegar and water down a sink plug which goes nowhere, and sniffed lenor like she was a crack addict
She also said basically and literally a 1000 times.
Stupid witch

Aye that’s the one! Notice when she goes “yesss missiz Hinch” quite quietly when Holly is talking. She is really very very unlikeable on both of those interviews I think. Very selfish and self obsessed no the frickin wonder she didn’t get invited back the daft witch

Reactions: 7
Well well I am now a VIP 😉 All thanks to the hinch thread lol i think ive posted about 5 comments in other threads 🤣 ATV guys thank you 🥰👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What happened to that box that she made with the muslin cloffs attached for Ronnie to play with instead of an actual pack of wipes?

Reactions: 17
If he had toys, interaction and proper playtime he wouldn’t have the need to play with cloffs and nappy sacks.
Where’s the toys? Blocks? Mega blocks? Cars? Baby puzzles? Stacking toys? It’s ridiculous... even messy play, finger painting, dough, pasta anything - to get those fine and gross motor skills going... (no Zoph I don’t mean fixing cars!) he is a lazy baby because they are not helping his development. He is treated like a doll!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t usually post on this thread but I’ve had to jump on and ask why the hell she still hasn’t baby proofed the house or got a baby gate??

Every story where Ronnie is crawling, he’s only meters away from some kind of table with a load of pointless trinkets and glass vases on that could fall on him. The story this morning where he crawled over to the dog bowls and Jamie stood in front of them??

Would she honestly rather not be able to take her eye off him for a second than just get rid of all the decorative tat and make it safe for him to explore?

She could even baby proof one area (the lounge) and get a baby gate. No wonder she can’t relax, every room is a death trap! It’s like she never expected him to move and now he is, she’s still trying to have her home the exact same as before he was born. Just accept defeat Soph and put your trinkets in the garage!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well well I am now a VIP 😉 All thanks to the hinch thread lol i think ive posted about 5 comments in other threads 🤣 ATV guys thank you 🥰👏🏼👏🏼
Tattle Bastard status - congratulations 🎆🎇🎆🎇. Play some Luther/Micheal Bolton and take a look at your best bits... 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.