Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that breakfast was the only colourful thing in her bedroom. Depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m currently well known member what order do the members go in? Random question,never really noticed it before til you just said your now vip

“This will get my brain going” what writing a list of what to clean so taxing that
Remember to write on there spend time with son!

Reactions: 6
I’ve got to the point I can’t tell the lies from the truth is Ronnie starting sleep “regression” or is she trying to be relatable. If he is waking at 4 then Goodluck Soph maybe not let him nap for hours on end and so close to bedtime so you can dick about cooking or ok the gram.

Let him move and explore. Plus he’s just learnt to crawl ffs his brain is doing crazy things you couldn’t imagine to learn. This is your life now god speed get used to it the terrible 2s may crack you 😆 Life isn’t perfect. duck off can anyone in that house cook an actual breakfast a George Forman egg maybe 😂 I see ma barker must of moved in with the changes thinking they can twist the rules and she can join their hinch bubble.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the amount of washing she does. We have same number in our household and maybe do 1/2 a week. She seems to do 3 a day! Am I just a scruff that wears things more than once 🤷‍♀️😅😅

Reactions: 8
Do they only shut one set of curtains ? Tbh I don’t shut my curtains just the blinds

Reactions: 3
Whenever I see her life I always think of this line from the “Eat, Pray, Love” book.

I had actively participated in every moment of the creation of this life. So why didn't I see myself in any of it? The only thing more impossible than staying... was leaving.
have you seen the film Shady? I loved it and I love the book too.

She isn’t cleaning in the real sense of the word. All she does is buy stuff that she can’t remember she ordered (!!!) cleans the hob and sink, pine a toilet or two and spray everything with harmful chemicals so her house smells nice. Her content is really weird and she’s such a saleswoman, and I don’t like the way she uses Ron as content. Making so much money out of gullible people by calling them her best friends, and doing very little in life. Why do people follow her for cleaning tips? Are they really this desperate?

Reactions: 17
Why is it just his pants though, did he not have socks and other garments on? Or is this her way of suggesting there still "at" it 🤢🤢
Maybe that’s how she got pregnant. Tripped up and fell on them getting out of bed. Can’t see the queen of clean getting dirty. Ever. (Im joking zoph. Don’t throw a hissy fit). Plus I’m on public transport need to cheer myself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m currently well known member what order do the members go in? Random question,never really noticed it before til you just said your now vip
I think new member, active member, well known member, chatty member then VIP?

I did a quiz the other night and there was a Mrs Hinch question.. kill me now 🔫

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
have you seen the film Shady? I loved it and I love the book too.
Yes! It’s a brilliant movie! That’s why I went to Bali. After seeing it on the movie. Real life it’s a tit hole 😂 Benidorm for the Aussie’s. All that way, I was gutted!

• Haha
Maybe Jamie delivered the breakfast in bed and then did a striptease for her, hence the undies on the floor 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes! It’s a brilliant movie! That’s why I went to Bali. After seeing it on the movie. Real life it’s a tit hole 😂 Benidorm for the Aussie’s. All that way, I was gutted!
Julia Roberts wore some lovely skirts and dresses though 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think new member, active member, well known member, chatty member then VIP?

I did a quiz the other night and there was a Mrs Hinch question.. kill me now 🔫
Didn’t realise was that many levels,I’m just here to moan not paid attention lo

Same 😱it was “what we’ll known instagrammer has put Essex on the map for cleaning” I couldn’t bring self to answer then when answer read out they changed cleaning to hinching

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.