Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who would put all 3 washloads in together?
Absolutely not! I definitely wouldn't put a handful of cloffs in the machine and call it a load. I can't help thinking she's showing these small wash loads in the hope of being #gifted a 10kg machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have we had a zoflora hour or are we not doing them now they didn’t put u in the advert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! It’s a brilliant movie! That’s why I went to Bali. After seeing it on the movie. Real life it’s a tit hole 😂 Benidorm for the Aussie’s. All that way, I was gutted!
Oh I’ve just had a Sophie Rose moment there ffs. I love eat pray love but then googled a film called Shady thinking there’s such a film called that similar to eat pray love. Then the penny finally dropped. Thanks duck it’s Friday. I’m concerned for everyone who interacts with me today, Apologies in advance. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why, why, WHY is she doing montages?! It’s rare we see her cleaning these days anyway but when she does, it’s in a sped up montage or before and afters with the click of her finger. Surely it takes up more of her time to actually film it all then go through editing it, than it would to just upload it as it is, like she used to. The whole point of her account was to clean so let people actually see it! In real time! Without music over the top! Have a chat and engage with people again like you used to! Don’t overthink your content and just go with the flow a bit more. It makes zero sense that she’s cut back/changed the content which made her account successful in the first place. It’s like a fitness account skipping out or speeding the parts up where they actually exercise - where’s the logic?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry I’ve dashed straight to comment, yesterday myself and another mam were having a moan about our kids getting up at 4am, and how she’d never get up with RonJohnSilver, and how she’s just not relatable and what happens this morning...
can I have a Bingo? Can I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I must be a dirty witch, but I'd chuck all those together in the washing machine 🙈

Reactions: 15
Why can't Fred pick his own underwear up off the floor? Baffles me how she throws monumental tantrums over his flip flops but happily picks his dirty underwear up because "apparently that's her job?" Anything my present husband leaves on the floor stays there!
I cringed sooo hard. Picking up her husband’s underwear is “her job”.
Why can't Fred pick his own underwear up off the floor? Baffles me how she throws monumental tantrums over his flip flops but happily picks his dirty underwear up because "apparently that's her job?" Anything my present husband leaves on the floor stays there!
I cringed so hard at that. It’s “her job” to pick up his underwear. What a little Stepford Wife she is.
As for him? The out-dated role playing going on there is truly appalling.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s with the sudden influx of photos of her smiling so hard with her eyes squinted? Why is she trying so hard to be like Stacey? It’s painfully obvious how hard she tries to be like her. And quite honestly there’s only room in stable for one of them 🐴
She looks like she’s squeezing out a tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If I was a black person that followed her or a poc, I would be raging. She's deleted her post moaning and put up this post, that book is purely for attention.

He's not even 1. He doesn't know how to read. He's more likely to rip them sat there like that. How gross to use books like that at a time like now. Such a virtue signalling twit
Also noticed the closed eye smile like Stacey 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She isn’t cleaning in the real sense of the word. All she does is buy stuff that she can’t remember she ordered (!!!) cleans the hob and sink, pine a toilet or two and spray everything with harmful chemicals so her house smells nice. Her content is really weird and she’s such a saleswoman, and I don’t like the way she uses Ron as content. Making so much money out of gullible people by calling them her best friends, and doing very little in life. Why do people follow her for cleaning tips? Are they really this desperate?
We haven’t seen a hob clean in a while we gotta be due one today surely!!! It’s her go to when she has no content 😆

Also noticed the closed eye smile like Stacey 🙄
It makes hinch look deranged 😆

Reactions: 11
Oh the
From a rainy wet day in the North East good morning 😊 I feel a day on Tattle coming on 😂
First of all what the hell is she playing at putting stories up and then almost immediately taking them down again? I wonder if she's got her laptop on Tattle reading here and then editing her stories accordingly on her phone?
The strategic placing of the book My Brown Skin is yet another classic example of her virtue signalling and it's pathetic. "Look at me teaching my son about different skin colours, aren't I just amazing?"
While I agree it's never too early for children to learn, this isn't about Ronnie. It's about her and her desperate need for validation and adoration. Of course the sheep will not see this. They'll see their Queen as the leader of a crusade against racism because of a few Instagram stories advocating that Black Lives Matter. Stories which last a few seconds and are then gone only to be replaced with contrived adverts for dishwasher tablets, the contents of stair baskets and harpic pine toilet cleaner.

Sophie why are you constantly giving out time checks on when Ronnie wakes up? He's a baby for heavens sake! Maybe if you did some research on the sleeping patterns of babies and small children you would learn a thing or two instead of whining about it all the time.
Did Vesty cook your breakfast on the George Foreman? Or did he dare use the cooker in the kitchen and risk your wrath now the place smells of bacon? I hope he's put his bollocks somewhere safe out of your reach if that's the case!
All the vest.
Oh the North East a fellow Geordie!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In hes 40’s and still leaving boxer shorts on the floor? Really? Shee a doormat aswell as a moron! ATV Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bugger I have failed already in the imitate the Hinch Life. Been a bit busy and forgot completely to film for the gram. Well just for the record i made some roasted tomato soup from scratch no packet or tin in sight its in the slow cooker now doing its thing. Cleaned kitchen, downstairs loo drank about 5 coffees and teas. Talked to OH and persuaded one of the 4 mutts that the lounge floor is not the new doggy loo. I know I know that would have made riveting viewing for my 7 followers but sadly not to be. Plus its now time for me to catch up on here so doubt I'll have time to get back to you. Might write myself a list in full technicolour so I don't forget to breathe. Byee thinking of you all don't forget to tell me HOW YOU AREI love hearing all your tales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.