Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its fkn Jarrow lol! My mam used to clip my lug if i said Jarra. Brought up there for 27 years Hill Park Estate.
I do it to wind her up, she’s still mentioning “hinching” when buying cleaning stuff even tho I’ve shown her the light....deserves to be wound up! Sima girl right here 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s what I came here to say!! I remember her saying ages ago how much she loves gogglebox and would love to be on there one day, it was her dream show to be on apparently so the fact she’s not watching it tonight, let alone with it having her “best mate” on seems odd. She must be raging she’s not been asked yet😂
She just hates it when its not all about her doesn't she! Christ she is a bleeping lemon, does my head in

Reactions: 12
How does he even still fit my son is three months and touching bottom of his Moses basket we have had to change cot lol (he’s very long like his dad and we just have a small Moses) surely at his age there’s no way she doesn’t have him squashed up inside it. All for the gram though isn’t it never mind comfort of your child grinch 🙄☹
Absolutely agree, and she keeps telling us all his trousers are too short because he's RonnieLongLegs just like his MUMMAZ, so how the hell does he fit in that hideous looking Moses basket (or should I say barrrrrskit?) then?
Poor child must be folded in half in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Plus if she’s moaning about getting up early and pretend worrying about his sleep pattern why would you say you can’t wait for him to wake up? Surely you’d be saying something like “ thank god he’s asleep” ???
Exactly!! It doesn’t make you a bad mum when you see them fall asleep on the monitor and you think “thank duck for that” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly you know what it wouldn’t surprise me if one day her or her army came out and said...
guyzzzz
I need your help... I’ve just bought a massive sex swing but I don’t know what to with it!
recommendations please

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she was right pissed off today. Lyndsay queen of clean I think you call her that was on with Ruth and Eamon Holmes this morning showing how she cleans her oven. Often wonder why Grinch was never asked back. Probably all the chemicals she sprays about. It’s all about saving the planet now and she would have been bad publicity for itv.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly!! It doesn’t make you a bad mum when you see them fall asleep on the monitor and you think “thank duck for that” 😂
It just took me just over 2 and a half hours to get my 2 year old to sleep tonight. Normally he’s asleep for 7 and will fall asleep without anybody being in the room with him, not tonight though😂 I ended up giving up because I couldn’t cope with the noise of his toy cars every time he jumped out his bed when we left his room, went and lay in his bloody toddler sized bed with him and as soon as he fell asleep I hobbled through to the living room with a dead bum from hanging off the edge of his bed thinking I bleeping WON!! Not one part of me wishes he was awake right now, I’ll see you in the morning Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awh stuffing that poor boy into 3-6 month pjs.

Right I've gone back to work off my mat leave, doing long days as a nurse in the hospital, what have I missed??

Bet she was right pissed off today. Lyndsay queen of clean I think you call her that was on with Ruth and Eamon Holmes this morning showing how she cleans her oven. Often wonder why Grinch was never asked back. Probably all the chemicals she sprays about. It’s all about saving the planet now and she would have been bad publicity for itv.
That and she ran off stage when her bra almost fell off, from her wearing Another off the shoulder collar bone top.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s what I came here to say!! I remember her saying ages ago how much she loves gogglebox and would love to be on there one day, it was her dream show to be on apparently so the fact she’s not watching it tonight, let alone with it having her “best mate” on seems odd. She must be raging she’s not been asked yet😂
Be more interesting watching the cushions rather than that pair of creatures

Reactions: 1
Ok here we go...... short time Lurker, but have had enough. Firstly I'll start with I originally thought you guys were awful b*****s but now see the light 😂.

I was pulled into the hinch army early on. Buying the products, cleaning my house like a mad f*** and husband buying me the book as a gift 😂 (read a chapter couldnt cope).

What made flip was the unrealistic lifestyle of the spotless house, gorgeous makeup everyday, great relationship with hubby and doing all this while having a happy baby that eats everything. It really brought me down and made feel like I wasnt enough until I found you b*****s 😂.

Not gonna lie, not into the comments about the child and never will be but I know this is an open forum and each to their own. Hello Tattlers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh here we go. She wants him to wake up cause she misses him. Stop saying what you think you’re meant to! I bet she’s a right stroppy witch with him when he wakes up early, which will make him grizzle more because he’ll pick up on her mood. We’ve all heard how short she can be with him if he isn’t doing exactly what she wants for the perfect life/gram
I bet she elbows all the vest and screeches jaymmmmeeeee, handsnomes is awake, you need to get up with him, ive got work in the morning!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the video of Ronnie in those pjs she clearly re positioned him so they didn’t look so tight and put all the remote controls round him. He looks right pissed off, it’s not nice using children for the gram, he didn’t ask to be photographed in those ridiculous fitting pjs. Setting him up to be ridiculed she’s such an idiot

Reactions: 21
Just come on to say wtaf poor baby his pyjama top is way too tight, looks like a straight jacket 😕 she surely noticed it was too tight when she put it on him 🤔

Reactions: 7
Grinch since you love a barg so much. Asda do a pack of three pyjamas for £9, they’re soft, shorts and t-shirt and since I started putting the bairn in them he’s never slept better because he’s comfy as duck. I Stan Asda boys clothes so much
How much tit must she have to need that huge unit? “you can never have too much storage” yes you can! It’s a sign you’ve got too much pure tat in the house!
I dread to think what her house smells like, I was into her while I was nesting, I was doing nowhere near as much cleaning as this and kept vomiting from all the fumes. You don’t need dryer sheets everywhere just open your windows and air everything out

Reactions: 24
OMG, How aggressive did she sound when poor Ronnie went for the laundry barrrrkittt ?
I told her to grow up posting passive aggressive posts, reminded her she’s 47 and should act more like an adult. She blocked me the witch
Whos 47 ? Mrs Hinch??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.