Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she was right pissed off today. Lyndsay queen of clean I think you call her that was on with Ruth and Eamon Holmes this morning showing how she cleans her oven. Often wonder why Grinch was never asked back. Probably all the chemicals she sprays about. It’s all about saving the planet now and she would have been bad publicity for itv.
probably because she kept randomly shouting all the best through out segment at time that didn’t make Sense it was so cringeworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ONG GUUUUYYYYYZZZZZZZ I JUST NOTICED IM A VIP MEMBER?! When did this happen? 😭
I want to thank my family, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne & God

ATV giyyyyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion..

Ma barker in the garden, sipping on some tea. Ronneeey in his cot, yelling "mum these pjs are squeezing the heck out of me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 58
probably because she kept randomly shouting all the best through out segment at time that didn’t make Sense it was so cringeworthy
Oh god I remember that. I’m surprised she is still gaining followers after that appearance on This Morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s really bizarre how UNsupportive she is of SS.
If one of my best friends was on Gogglebox I would be posting all over my stories and definitely NOT watching a different show.

Is that friendship just for the gram?

Reactions: 41
We used to have one in his room at night, but he doesn’t like using his potty anymore😭 that will be amazing though, can’t wait to witness the stress of toilet training haha. Especially if she try’s to toilet train before he’s ready and it’s chaos at the Hinch house.
Oh she will 100% try before he is ready because no doubt Rex will be ready way before him so she HAS to keep up! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Im lucky the door handles in my house are super high up so toddler can't leave rooms unaided, so for now potty it is . Muwahaha🤪

Reactions: 6
It’s really bizarre how UNsupportive she is of SS.
If one of my best friends was on Gogglebox I would be posting all over my stories and definitely NOT watching a different show.

Is that friendship just for the gram?
I do agree with you but I have one friend (lose use of the word) who does tit like that.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone uses Tik Tok but there’s a popular sound on there which sings, ‘I don’t understand..’ etc but the song and the way it is sung is exactly what goes through my head when I look at Hinch and her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree on this point.
I get what you are saying and Soph could do with some guidance (and common sense ) but Stacey is a third-time mum and it does come easier over time.

Reactions: 5
Bet she was right pissed off today. Lyndsay queen of clean I think you call her that was on with Ruth and Eamon Holmes this morning showing how she cleans her oven. Often wonder why Grinch was never asked back. Probably all the chemicals she sprays about. It’s all about saving the planet now and she would have been bad publicity for itv.
Just a quick reminder for you Hunch as we know like to read here..... Lynsey QOC has also had three books published, but hers are actual books with words and tips! This is well as her being a regular on This Morning. Unlike your books which are : - a book that appears to have been written by a child (book 1), an overpriced puzzle book that is a P&G advert? (Book 2), an expensive blank notepad (book 3). So that’s both SS and LQOC that are better than you. ATV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s with the sudden influx of photos of her smiling so hard with her eyes squinted? Why is she trying so hard to be like Stacey? It’s painfully obvious how hard she tries to be like her. And quite honestly there’s only room in stable for one of them 🐴
Who's horse is that? 🐴😂 My bad 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Home_at_no4 ... she started the account before her and it’s like the entire house is copied in grey - same things. The shame.

What. The.

I have just seen this account for the first time; full year before Hinch.....posting Zoflora, white radiator covers, grey everything, silver clocks, using channneeellllll bottles for reeds.

😳😳😳

I better put my phone down before I end up down the rabbit hole 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if anyone uses Tik Tok but there’s a popular sound on there which sings, ‘I don’t understand..’ etc but the song and the way it is sung is exactly what goes through my head when I look at Hinch and her stories.
Haha i know the one!!

There's also one like 'do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on in their head'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.